Pocket 2 won't live stream on YouTube
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2a0ff21c
lvl.1
United States

I can't get Osmo Pocket 2 to live stream on YouTube.  
keep getting message "Livestream Settings Not Saved".

I have tried with both WiFi and Mobile Hotspot connections and keep getting the same message.

Strangely, YouTube is definitly recieving the signals because there are multiple record logs on the YouTube Streaming timetable.
So YouTube knows that I've attempted to stream but I'm getting nowhere beyond that.

2023-6-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans2a0ff21c. Thank you for reaching out. Just to verify, do you have the DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle? A live stream can be performed only using DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle.
2023-6-23
Use props
NPsaltos
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-23 07:34
Hi, fans2a0ff21c. Thank you for reaching out. Just to verify, do you have the DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle? A live stream can be performed only using DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle.

Yes, I have the Do-It-All handle.
2023-6-23
Use props
NPsaltos
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-23 07:34
Hi, fans2a0ff21c. Thank you for reaching out. Just to verify, do you have the DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle? A live stream can be performed only using DJI Pocket 2 Do-It-All Handle.

As, I mentioned in my initial post, there are logs on my YouTube LiveStream that indicate the numerous attempts made to send LiveStream.  So there is definitely communication going on between my Pocket 2 and my YouTube account.  They just keep getting shut down before they can stream.
2023-6-24
Use props
NPsaltos
lvl.1
United States

NPsaltos Posted at 6-24 07:47
As, I mentioned in my initial post, there are logs on my YouTube LiveStream that indicate the numerous attempts made to send LiveStream.  So there is definitely communication going on between my Pocket 2 and my YouTube account.  They just keep getting shut down before they can stream.

Problem solved.
It had to do with the YouTube StreamKey.
I had to enter it under on Mimo under the "RTMP" button.  
Not sure why Mimo doesn't offer you a "Stream Key" field under the Facebook and YouTube drop downs so that you can save both of them.
2023-6-24
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I did manage to use the Mimo app's direct "YouTube" option to start the stream connection, but I needed to start the livestream separately on YouTube Studio to make it actually live. SO the direct YouTube option does work, but needs some additional steps to work.
2023-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules