Aircraft Disconnected but Camera is On
795 6 2023-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hello72
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1706283 ft
India

My DJI Phantom 4 v2 suddenly having this problem on DJI go 4 app it’s showing the Aircraft is disconnected but I can see the camera view.
I tired to use DJI assistant 2 for refresh the firmware or factory reset both controller and aircraft but can’t find the success.
After last successful flight nothing happened, no crash no update ! Don’t know what happened to my device both controller and aircraft having same latest version of firmware update. But Unable to connect I can see the camera view only and no control of any thing
Gimbal is working fine
Used Both batteries but same issue
SD card without SD card same issue
Iphone / android same issue
IMG_1434.png
image.jpg
IMG_1437.png
2023-6-28
Use props
hello72
lvl.1
India

Aircraft is not working , showing disconnected
I am just getting live camera feed
2023-6-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. According to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Kindly note that since the unit was purchased from a local dealer, you are suggested to contact the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. If the dealer is not available or cannot help, please give us feedback. We will surely check and provide further assistance. Your understanding is highly appreciated.  
2023-6-28
Use props
hello72
lvl.1
India

It’s a software issue or hardware issue please tell me
2023-6-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

hello72 Posted at 6-28 21:11
It’s a software issue or hardware issue please tell me

According to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated. Kindly note that since the unit was purchased from a local dealer, you are suggested to contact the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. Thank you for your cooperation and support. If the dealer is not available or cannot help, please give us feedback. We will surely check and provide further assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-7-2
Use props
dianaannu
New

Pakistan

I suggest you to visit apksbrand.com https://apksbrand.com/wink-mod-apk/
2023-7-9
Use props
andreogotra
New

Pakistan

Identifying whether the problem is rooted in software or hardware is essential for effective resolution. Leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) tools like ai art (https://aiartpromptslist.com/) can streamline the troubleshooting process, offering intelligent solutions tailored to the specific nature of the issue.
1-10 08:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules