Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
infiniteimpact
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126302 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello All,

Problem importing DJI L1 data. Long story short, I may be missing files? I'm not sure. I was connected to my RTK during my flight but for some reason it didn't record the base station file? I'm unsure as to what to do.

Thanks for any help in advance!

Sincerely,

Victor
l1files.jpg
2023-7-3
Use props
infiniteimpact
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126302 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't believe I have any RTB file or any OBS file. I have no idea why, I had the base station on and I thought it was connected to the Drone. Previously I was unable to fly LiDAR with no connection to RTK.
2023-7-3
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

It looks like RTK was off. -> no RTB file.

Attempt to retrieve the RINEX file from the base station. Anyway it's better for the quality of the data.
2023-7-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

HI, Victor. Thank you for reaching out. We'll forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking we'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-7-9
Use props
Aéroprod Amazonie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4152815 ft
  • >>>
French Guiana

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-9 05:11
HI, Victor. Thank you for reaching out. We'll forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking we'll let you know once we receive an update.

Hello, i have the same issue no RTB file because i turn OFF RTK, but now DJI Terra won't open the file.

Anyone can help ?
2023-7-18
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Aéroprod Amazonie Posted at 7-18 15:08
Hello, i have the same issue no RTB file because i turn OFF RTK, but now DJI Terra won't open the file.

Anyone can help ?

You just need a RINEX file
2023-7-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Victor. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Please check below:

The screenshot shows that the RTB file is missing, and the possible reasons for this exception are as follows:
1. The drone is not actually connected to RTK;
2. L1 data storage exception.
If you are using D-RTK2 at the time, you could also export the RTCM data of D-RTK2 for use.

The steps are as follows:
a) Based on the point cloud data file catalog stored in the microSD Card, check the mission time (local time).
b) Find the RTCM files in .DAT format stored in the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station in the same time period.
c) Drop all these RTCM files in the D-RTK2 Mobile Station into the mission folder and import this entire mission folder to DJI Terra.

Note: For the RTCM file stored in the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station, the time in the file name is in UTC format. Please read the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station User Manual to learn more information related to the Mobile Station. The data in D-RTK2 will be divided into several parts automatically for every hour. So, several RTCM data will be generated if the D-RTK2 was running for hours. When using these RTCM files, no need to amend the file name or extension name. Just put all RTCM files into the mission folder and import them to DJI Terra, then it will work.

If you believe that the aircraft was connected to RTK at that time, you may provide us with flight control log data for analysis and confirmation along with the L1's log data. Zenmuse L1 log: (Path: Common Settings>Export Zenmuse L1 Logs).
2023-7-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Aéroprod Amazonie Posted at 7-18 15:08

Anyone can help ?

Hi, Aéroprod. We're sorry to read that you are having the same issue. Please refer to the post above for troubleshooting. Thank you.
2023-7-18
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-18 22:02
Hi, Victor. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Please check below:

The screenshot shows that the RTB file is missing, and the possible reasons for this exception are as follows:

Thank you DJI Gamora.

I would add that it is also necessary to find the coordinates of the DRTK2 because its RINEX file does not specify them. This is the guarantee of ending up with datasets having a terrible offset.

Also I'm not sure if it's possible to add the .DAT directly in Terra. It is necessary to change the extension to .rtcm

Also this thread may be useful https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=285647
2023-7-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

LV_Forestry Posted at 7-18 23:19
Thank you DJI Gamora.

I would add that it is also necessary to find the coordinates of the DRTK2 because its RINEX file does not specify them. This is the guarantee of ending up with datasets having a terrible offset.

Thank you for adding these information, LV_Forestry.
2023-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules