RS 3 Mini and Sony RX10 IV
1914 3 2023-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hjulioo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 200075 ft
Finland

I have Ronin RS 3 Mini and Sony RX10 IV combo. Balancing nicely. Of course zoom does add some front tilt weight, but nothing too much. Just wondering any firmware updates or possible support for this camera? Atm i have Ronin usb-c to micro-usb cable. Ordered the sony multi cable from dji store. Waiting for it to arrive. With the micro-usb cable i am able to control video start and stop via the record button on the gimbal. That is only control working. Bluetooth is not connecting. Maybe it is possible to make firmware update to have bluetooth support. Otherwise working great and happy with this combo. Anyone tried this combo before and any experiences? Would be nice to hear.
2023-7-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the Sony RX10 IV is not listed on the list of compatible cameras for DJI RS 3 Mini. Being said, we cannot guarantee the stability of the said camera when in use with the said product. We will also gather this feedback of yours and forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-7-5
Use props
Hjulioo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 200075 ft
Finland

Update

Got the new cable from dji store. Sony-multi to Usb-C. Record button works in the gimbal and i can also zoom from the dial on the gimbal. Even with full zoom, gimbal balance doesn't go to red. So i think you can say it works. Usb settings in camera has to be: filming to computer, under the settings3 menu.
20230711_154718.jpg
2023-7-11
Use props
djiuser_6qPT9dHmwaVl
New

New Zealand

I have a song rx10 iv and is keen to get a gimbal for it. I am concerned that gimbal will struggle with zoom. So the only way for the two to work is to get a sony multi cable? Is there any chance you have uploaded some video online film from this combo?
2023-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules