Flying with Ronin SC
1078 4 2023-7-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HN100
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

I will be flying international with my Ronin - SC. I wound like to ask if it is ok to just take the handle battery part for carry-on and pack everything else in the checked-luggage?
I am a musician and I will have to carry my instrument gears plus camera gears, so I am trying to minimize all the carry-on things as much as possible.

Thank you very much in advance
2023-7-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you may take the handle battery part for a carry-on, however, we strongly recommend to carry the whole package with you to ensure more safety on the unit. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-7-6
Use props
HN100
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-6 22:04
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, you may take the handle battery part for a carry-on, however, we strongly recommend to carry the whole package with you to ensure more safety on the unit. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you very much for your response.
2023-7-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

HN100 Posted at 7-7 08:24
Thank you very much for your response.

You are most welcome. Have a safe and happy vacation, HN100!
2023-7-8
Use props
Dragan Bradonjic
New

Serbia

Can someone help me with the connection (if possible) of the DJI Ronin sc and the Sony FDR AX43 camera. Thanks.
3-19 06:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules