No connection between DJI RC and assistant 2 ( consumer ) windows 11
1971 4 2023-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sepp95
New
Flight distance : 811512 ft

Italy

Dji assistant 2 does not recognize my dji rc, I tried in every way, even installing again (consumer drones). The mini 3 is recognized, but no way for RC. Also in another windows computer it gives me this problem. How do I solve?
2023-7-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Sepp95. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try the steps below:
1. Make sure that DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) is downloaded from the DJI Mini 3’s Downloads page. Uninstall DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from the computer first, and download the installation package again from the DJI Mini 3 page.
2. Reset DJI RC on the “Reset options” page. Before doing this, we recommend connecting DJI RC to a network and synchronize flight records to avoid loss.
3. Use another computer and try again.
4. If the issue persists after the above methods have been tried, please connect the DJI RC to a network for a firmware update if necessary.
2023-7-9
Use props
Sepp95
New

Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-9 17:12
Hi, Sepp95. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try the steps below:
1. Make sure that DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) is downloaded from the DJI Mini 3’s Downloads page. Uninstall DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from the computer first, and download the installation package again from the DJI Mini 3 page.
2. Reset DJI RC on the “Reset options” page. Before doing this, we recommend connecting DJI RC to a network and synchronize flight records to avoid loss.

The problem still persists, on MAC OS no problem and the device is detected.
2023-7-9
Use props
Sepp95
New

Italy

The dji rc is seen as memory and windows opens the folder
2023-7-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Sepp95 Posted at 7-9 22:46
The problem still persists, on MAC OS no problem and the device is detected.

Hi, Sepp95. Since it is working on Mac, please try to follow this another set of troubleshooting steps below (Feel free to skip the steps that have been performed already):

1. Make sure to download the correct DJI Assistant 2 software. Please refer to this link for the correct software: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mini-3-pro).
2. Make sure the connected device(remote controller or drone) is powered on.
3. Reinstall the DJI Assistant 2 software.
4. Turn off the Firewall.
5. Replace the USB cable connect to the unit and PC.
6. Install the driver manually, here are the steps:
① Unplug and plug in the USB cable or use another USB cable. --> In WIN7 or a later system, turn off the antivirus program on the computer. Reinstall DJI Assistant 2. --> Manually re-install the driver.
② Right-click “My Computer” --> “Administration” --> Select “Device Manager”, and check the drivers that should be installed in Windows (as shown in the figure).

7. Please replace the computer if possible.
8. Wait to connect the device to the computer until the device has been powered on for at least 20 seconds.
2023-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules