812 2 2023-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dangonay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60315 ft
  • >>>
Canada

So I can't get any video on my iPhone using the Ronin App and a Raveneye connected to my Nikon Z9. After reading a few threads I tried changing the HDMI output to other resolutions. No luck. Then I tried disconnecting the camera control cable from my Z9 to the RS3 Pro and now I get video if the HDMI output is set to 1080p.

Problem is I no longer get the advanced camera control functions since my Z9 is no longer connected by USB-C to my RS3 Pro.

This is very frustrating to have to choose between camera control via USB-C or video to my iPhone and being able to use Active Track. Am I missing a setting somewhere? Or is this a limitation of the devices used? It's annoying to spend this much money on high end products (and popular ones at that) and not have them work together.
2023-7-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Would you please check the setup method in the link below and tell us your feedback?
https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/rs-3-pro/z9
3. The camera HDMI has no output and Ronin Image Transmitter does not transmit any image when the frame rate is set to 100 fps or above or the photo-capturing mode is elevated to slow motion.
2023-7-17
Use props
dangonay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60315 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I got it working. One of the DJI USB cables that came with my RS3 Pro was defective. Switching cables fixed the problem.
2023-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules