Auto video record during takeoff?
1350 10 2023-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fabio Ramos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2593150 ft
Brazil

Is there a way to automatically start recording when taking off? just like avata with googles has.
If yes, where is this function in the menu?
2023-7-17
Use props
cmarines
lvl.4
Flight distance : 331762 ft
Canada

It looks is not on "DJI Fly" app. But I did see on Litchi this feature on Camera section, there is "AutoRecord".  But that is not yet for Mini 3 Pro. Hope will be soon.
2023-7-17
Use props
Fabio Ramos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2593150 ft
Brazil

cmarines Posted at 7-17 04:59
It looks is not on "DJI Fly" app. But I did see on Litchi this feature on Camera section, there is "AutoRecord".  But that is not yet for Mini 3 Pro. Hope will be soon.

Thanks a lot...
So, it seems not to have this functionality.  I also do not have the abilitie to use Litchi since I'm using the DJI RC with screen.   
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Mini 3 Pro does not have an auto video recording function, unlike the Avata. However, we would like to take this as a suggestion, and will be referred to our designated team. To keep updated with the latest announcements and news, please go to dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-17
Use props
Simon P.
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-7-17 19:58
Hi there. Mini 3 Pro does not have an auto video recording function, unlike the Avata. However, we would like to take this as a suggestion, and will be referred to our designated team. To keep updated with the latest announcements and news, please go to dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support. Have a great day ahead.

I'd love to have such function added. Particularly for the tracking. That would be very useful that recording starts when you hit "go". Too many time did I do a run down snowboarding only to find out a the end that it was not recording. So frustrating! Who even does tracking without recording?
2-18 15:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Simon P. Posted at 2-18 15:50
I'd love to have such function added. Particularly for the tracking. That would be very useful that recording starts when you hit "go". Too many time did I do a run down snowboarding only to find out a the end that it was not recording. So frustrating! Who even does tracking without recording?

I understand the inconvenience. We are actively forwarding your concerns to the relevant team to provide them with feedback. We appreciate your patience.
2-19 01:50
Use props
djiuser_v8QobWMUoaac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24003 ft
Slovakia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-19 01:50
I understand the inconvenience. We are actively forwarding your concerns to the relevant team to provide them with feedback. We appreciate your patience.

How it looks like? There will be automatic screen and audio recording feature for DJI Fly App?
4-18 05:47
Use props
DJIDronePete
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14360 ft
United Kingdom

No it doesn't but you can start the video as soon as you've turned it on to capture take off.
4-18 09:54
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_v8QobWMUoaac Posted at 4-18 05:47
How it looks like? There will be automatic screen and audio recording feature for DJI Fly App?

Hi there. They request the "Auto Record On TakeOff" to let them start a video as soon as the aircraft is launched. It has not yet been implemented, however, we are actively submitting the requests to the relevant team to evaluate. Have a nice day.
4-20 03:34
Use props
djiuser_v8QobWMUoaac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24003 ft
Slovakia

DJI Tony Posted at 4-20 03:34
Hi there. They request the "Auto Record On TakeOff" to let them start a video as soon as the aircraft is launched. It has not yet been implemented, however, we are actively submitting the requests to the relevant team to evaluate. Have a nice day.

Thank you and additional will be very veru very nice to have Auto SCREEN record  after takeoff, or after Video record!
4-25 02:57
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_v8QobWMUoaac Posted at 4-25 02:57
Thank you and additional will be very veru very nice to have Auto SCREEN record  after takeoff, or after Video record!

You are most welcome.  Any news or updates are officially announced on the DJI official website or in the DJI Forum. We appreciate your patience and valued support.
4-27 04:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules