446 4 2023-7-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dratme
New

Australia

Hi all

After several years of non-use I've bought new batteries for my Osmo RAW

When I switch on and Open DJI Go, it tries to use Blue Tooth and connects to my wrist watch!

I think my Osmo uses Wifi and it appears in my phone's Wifi Settings

How do I get DJI Go to change from Bluetooth to Wifi and hopefully connect with my Osmo.

Thanks for any assistance
2023-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Osmo RAW and its accessories starting on January 30, 2023. We’re sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-7-20
Use props
Dratme
New

Australia

Ah = it seems to have sorted itself out now, thanks!
2023-7-20
Use props
Dratme
New

Australia

So are you saying no support here, but DJI Go Software will continue to work with my old but hardly used Osmo?
2023-7-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Dratme Posted at 7-20 22:40
So are you saying no support here, but DJI Go Software will continue to work with my old but hardly used Osmo?

Yes, Dartme. DJI Go app will work as normal but the support is no longer present like firmware updates, app updates, etc. However, The services for this product have been suspended and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. You may check our Ronin single handheld gimbal which enables more features and better experience and significant performance improvement. We appreciate your kind and understanding. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules