How to view flight logs on a mini 3
1718 6 2023-7-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Feizhuthegreat
New

China

Just got a mini 3, how do you view the fliglt logs,  my last flight I lost gps ,  it was the same area I was flying arounf for 20 minutes or so.  It was hot and I did get a low power warning so I want to view the fllight  logs.  Thanks

2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Feizhuthegreat. Thank you for reaching out. Flight logs can be viewed using the software called DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). You may download it from this link. After downloading, just connect your drone to your PC/laptop using a USB cable then follow the instruction for the first time setup. The flight Logs are .DAT files that are under Log export.
2023-7-23
Use props
Feizhuthegreat
New

China

Hey thanks I will give it a try
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Feizhuthegreat Posted at 7-23 05:01
Hey thanks I will give it a try

You're welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-7-23
Use props
Rodrigo Lopez
New

Mexico

Good day, Once the DAT file(s) are stored in the computer, how can I read them? I need to extract time and GPS position. Any ideas? Thank you in advance.
2023-12-3
Use props
fans43681613
lvl.1

United Kingdom

@dji where is the link
4-10 08:26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans43681613 Posted at 4-10 08:26
@dji where is the link

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Are you using the DJI Mini 3 aircraft as well? If yes, please download the software using the link below. Hope this helps.

https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
4-13 21:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules