mavic 2 enterprise dual gimbal interchangeable with mavic 2 zoom ?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CaptainBeans
New

Mexico

Hi

I would like to know if the gimbal on the mavic 2 enterprise dual is the same as the gimbal on the mavic 2 pro or zoom, would a mavic 2 zoom gimbal be able to fit the dual cameras that come with the enterprise dual? anybody know where I can find the dimensions of the gimbal I need?

Thanks

broken gimbal.jpg
2023-7-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The gimbals of the Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom differ from one another so, whilst one of them might work for you I doubt the other will. You might try looking for their gimbals on ebay, look at the photos in the adverts  to see which is the most likely candidate.
2023-7-26
Use props
CaptainBeans
New

Mexico

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-26 14:18
The gimbals of the Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom differ from one another so, whilst one of them might work for you I doubt the other will. You might try looking for their gimbals on ebay, look at the photos in the adverts  to see which is the most likely candidate.

ok i will do that, thanks i will let you know how it went
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do not recommend removing the gimbal of the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise as the components and flat cables may be damaged. Thus, we can only repair it at our authorized repair facility. Furthermore, the gimbal of the Mavic 2 Enterprise is different from the gimbal of the Mavic 2 Zoom. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules