DJI goggles compatible with any mini?
3778 6 2023-7-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
schonwech
New

Slovenia

Hello,
I own a mavic 2 pro and some DJI goggles (1). They work perfectly together. Now in some occations I don't want to use the big  mavic, but rather a mini drone. Is there any DJI mini-drone, that works with my goggles  (and the same controller)?
Kind regards
Björn

2023-7-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Björn. Thank you for reaching out. DJI Goggles (the very first generation) are not compatible with any Mini drones. Only the DJI Goggles 2 and Integra are compatible with Mini 3 Pro, and it has to be connected to DJI RC Motion 2.
2023-7-29
Use props
djiuser_uy3VRfq5tyTp
New

Belgium

Can you not use it with dji mini 2 se
2-18 08:52
Use props
schonwech
New

Germany

Hello,
really? That would be of big interest for me. Does anyone know?
Kind regards
Björn
2-18 12:14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_uy3VRfq5tyTp Posted at 2-18 08:52
Can you not use it with dji mini 2 se

Hi there. The DJI Mini 2 SE is currently not compatible with the DJI Goggles. DJI has not announced any plans yet about the compatibility. We appreciate your patience.
2-18 21:30
Use props
djiuser_ZHvJKtXPrzvo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46165 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2-18 21:30
Hi there. The DJI Mini 2 SE is currently not compatible with the DJI Goggles. DJI has not announced any plans yet about the compatibility. We appreciate your patience.

Hi. Will there ever be the feature for Mini 2 SE to work with FPV goggles? Even if it is just built into the phone DJI app and used with passive goggles, like the litchee app, that would be brilliant.
Or release the SDK so litchee can include the Mini2 SE  into their app. I was so disappointed when I learned that the mini 2 SE is not able to work with goggles.
4-26 10:44
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ZHvJKtXPrzvo Posted at 4-26 10:44
Hi. Will there ever be the feature for Mini 2 SE to work with FPV goggles? Even if it is just built into the phone DJI app and used with passive goggles, like the litchee app, that would be brilliant.
Or release the SDK so litchee can include the Mini2 SE  into their app. I was so disappointed when I learned that the mini 2 SE is not able to work with goggles.

Hi there. There is no announcement at the moment. We are actively sending all your requests to the related team for awareness. Any news or updates will be officially announced on the DJI official website or in the DJI Forum. We appreciate your patience and valued support.
4-27 04:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules