17831 81 2023-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Dear DJI Users,

We would love to call for your attention here.
We notice that there are some imitated DJI Apps (e.g. DJI Fly - Go for Drone models, DJI Earning app) on Google Play made by illegal individuals for fraud. Which may cause risk to the property security of our users.
In order to protect the rights and interests of our users, we have complained about this problem to the Playstore. As the brand owner, we will actively protect the rights and interests of our users. As a victim of such a case, we will also actively protect DJI's intellectual property rights.

At the same time, we recommend that you download the App from DJI official channels to ensure that you can get a safe and reliable version. And here is the link to our official download center:https://www.dji.com/global/downloads

If you find such similar imitated apps, please do not click to download, and contact us for assistance in time, we will try our best to protect your rights, thank you for your understanding and support.

DJI Support

1.png

2023-8-3
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

It is possible to report the app as "imitation / usurpation" in the playstore. It may be useful so that it disappears as soon as possible.
In view of the comments, some fell into the trap and paid.
2023-8-3
Use props
hulk555
New

Australia

This is a fraud application, you guys cannot control it even someone is claiming it on your name ? r u serious ? This is disgusting way to support DJI customers.,
2023-8-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

hulk555 Posted at 8-6 00:57
This is a fraud application, you guys cannot control it even someone is claiming it on your name ? r u serious ? This is disgusting way to support DJI customers.,

Hi, hulk555. Regretfully, we can't control whoever wants to imitate the application but as mentioned above, we already have complained about this problem to the Playstore and posting this thread for awareness to other users. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-8-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

LV_Forestry Posted at 8-3 08:04
It is possible to report the app as "imitation / usurpation" in the playstore. It may be useful so that it disappears as soon as possible.
In view of the comments, some fell into the trap and paid.

Thank you for the suggestion, LV_Forestry. We have already complained about this to the Playstore but if you and other users have free time to report the app as well, that will be much appreciated.
2023-8-6
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 983428 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thank god I avoid Android devices.
2023-8-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Procedure of refund shared on this thread post nr7:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 408&pid=3102566
2023-8-7
Use props
fredbotton75
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1832001 ft
  • >>>
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-6 19:10
Hi, hulk555. Regretfully, we can't control whoever wants to imitate the application but as mentioned above, we already have complained about this problem to the Playstore and posting this thread for awareness to other users. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

@ DJI Gamora @ all DJI officials aroudn here

*Now* would be a good timing to tell us the official reason(s) why DJI Fly has vanished away from Apple and Google appstores.

Please.

2023-8-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fredbotton75 Posted at 8-8 03:54
@ DJI Gamora @ all DJI officials aroudn here

*Now* would be a good timing to tell us the official reason(s) why DJI Fly has vanished away from Apple and Google appstores.

Hi, fredbotton75. We apologize for the inconvenience. Because the compatibility strategy between the DJI App and Google Play Store is changing, you currently cannot use Google Play to download the app. Thank you for your understanding.

Do not be concerned. To ensure your usage, we have launched a DJI official download channel. You can visit the DJI official website to download and install the latest app and obtain complete updates on the app. DJI official download link: www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp.

On the other hand, DJI apps can still be downloaded from the Apple App Store.
2023-8-8
Use props
Magnum P.I.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 140085 ft
United States

ShadyDealer Posted at 8-7 10:54
Thank god I avoid Android devices.

It is well known that the average Apple user is sufficiently deficient in advanced technology applications.
However, there is always hope.
2023-8-17
Use props
djiuser_Jo4p2kbKE3PL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 546506 ft
United States

is there a difference using the iPads and iPhone vs the google or windows devices. Any logical reason one is better than the rest?
2023-8-18
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Magnum P.I. Posted at 8-17 06:43
It is well known that the average Apple user is sufficiently deficient in advanced technology applications.

You may be right...

2023-8-18
Use props
djiuser_jPEVgmtNv1jh
New
Flight distance : 51575 ft

United Kingdom

reported to google playstore as i nearly fell into the trap thinking this was an official dji app
2023-8-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_jPEVgmtNv1jh Posted at 8-18 15:57
reported to google playstore as i nearly fell into the trap thinking this was an official dji app

Hi, djiuser_jPEVgmtNv1jh. Thank you for reporting it. Rest assured that our application can still be downloaded for free on our DJI official download website (www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp).
2023-8-18
Use props
djiuser_EeQM9btXJAix
New
Flight distance : 2562 ft

Bulgaria

Also fell for the trap. Asked for refund but Google refused the claim. Put a review that it is an unofficial app.
Please put it on box that it is not available on the play store. Because I saw the android logo and searched in the play store. After I got burned found the official download site.
2023-8-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_EeQM9btXJAix Posted at 8-20 15:30
Also fell for the trap. Asked for refund but Google refused the claim. Put a review that it is an unofficial app.
Please put it on box that it is not available on the play store. Because I saw the android logo and searched in the play store. After I got burned found the official download site.

Thank you for your recommendations. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-8-21
Use props
djiuser_VDnPR29OZ0RQ
New

Costa Rica

Hola adquiri el Pixel 7 pro, y la app de Dji Fly no responde.
Cómo le puedo hacer?
Android 14
2023-8-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_VDnPR29OZ0RQ Posted at 8-24 16:54
Hola adquiri el Pixel 7 pro, y la app de Dji Fly no responde.
Cómo le puedo hacer?
Android 14

Hi, djiuser_VDnPR29OZ0RQ. We apologize for the inconvenience. This issue is caused by the incompatibility of the app. Currently, DJI engineers have determined the cause of this issue. Please wait for the release of Google's official Android 14 version, and our DJI FLY APP will be compatible with the official version as soon as possible, please rest assured. We recommend to use an existing compatible Android system version in the meantime. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-25
Use props
RD West
lvl.1

United States

For sure. always download from DJI site.
2023-9-11
Use props
fansa4aba35d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75843 ft
Australia

is it possible add an Exit program button on the DJI Fly App to return to the home screen on Android phones. At the moment you have to close it by tapping the screen several times and try and get the phone home button to show to close the App externally.
2023-9-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansa4aba35d Posted at 9-12 22:05
is it possible add an Exit program button on the DJI Fly App to return to the home screen on Android phones. At the moment you have to close it by tapping the screen several times and try and get the phone home button to show to close the App externally.

Thank you for your recommendations. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-9-13
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

Magnum P.I. Posted at 8-17 06:43

I’ve forgotten more than you know to be fair. I know android devices offer a far inferior experience in general and more so with DJI products. They lack refinement.
2023-9-14
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

djiuser_Jo4p2kbKE3PL Posted at 8-18 06:23
is there a difference using the iPads and iPhone vs the google or windows devices. Any logical reason one is better than the rest?

Yeah, Apple devices generally work. The others don’t. Little to no worries if rogue apps either on the App Store.
2023-9-14
Use props
Lizbegin99
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191207 ft
Germany

Thank you for the warning. I always go to the official website for such but even then, it could also be a copy website with only http so we should really be very careful before clicking anything.
2023-9-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Lizbegin99 Posted at 9-22 04:13
Thank you for the warning. I always go to the official website for such but even then, it could also be a copy website with only http so we should really be very careful before clicking anything.

Thank you for the information. Please make sure to download the apps from  our official download center https://www.dji.com/global/downloads

Have a nice day!
2023-9-23
Use props
NARobz
New

United Kingdom

Hi everyone, I am going to buy a mini 3 or maybe the new 4. I can't get the apps to download from the download centre, all of the links just fail to go anywhere. I am using android 13. Do you have a proper link to the fly app or go 4 or whatever I need to fly the drone with? thanks  
2023-9-24
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5009016 ft
  • >>>
United States

Burt37 Posted at 8-18 13:53
You may be right...

Everybody wants to love new tech, no matter what.
2023-9-24
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

ShadyDealer Posted at 9-14 12:15
Yeah, Apple devices generally work. The others don’t. Little to no worries if rogue apps either on the App Store.

Just browsing...

A journalist asked Tim Cook why iPhones are so expensive.

“Well”, said Tim Cook, “That’s because the iPhone replaces a whole bunch of devices. A phone, a camera, a watch, a music player, a video player, a PDA, a voice recorder, a GPS navigator, a flashlight, a calculator, a portable gaming console, and many other things. Surely, a high price is worth paying to replace so many devices!”

“Then why are Androids so much cheaper?” Asked the journalist.

“Because,” said Tim Cook, “An Android replaces just one device. The iPhone.”
2023-9-24
Use props
ADMIN12312312312312
New

Hong Kong

adadsdamin12312
2023-9-24
Use props
Kenneth Green
lvl.1

Ukraine

I got help from this site https://www.impastiamoclasses.com/post/fun-pride-recipes and [url=https://nocodefounders.com/post/moonly-weekly-progress-update-33]google.com[/url]
2023-9-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

NARobz Posted at 9-24 03:55
Hi everyone, I am going to buy a mini 3 or maybe the new 4. I can't get the apps to download from the download centre, all of the links just fail to go anywhere. I am using android 13. Do you have a proper link to the fly app or go 4 or whatever I need to fly the drone with? thanks

Hi, NARobz. Please make sure to download it from this website: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly). If the issue persists, please provide us with a screenshot or operation video showing the issue or error for further checking.
2023-9-30
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Burt37 Posted at 9-24 13:14
Just browsing...

A journalist asked Tim Cook why iPhones are so expensive.

Haha, yeah whatever. Won't ever entertain and an Android device. Not even a TV. You can argue as much as you like with drivel posts and memes but it's all irrelevant to me. Having used both OS systems Android is significantly inferior, lacks refinement and basic security principles.

An Android would replace nothing more than a paper weight for me.
2023-10-1
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

ShadyDealer Posted at 10-1 02:22
Haha, yeah whatever. Won't ever entertain and an Android device. Not even a TV. You can argue as much as you like with drivel posts and memes but it's all irrelevant to me. Having used both OS systems Android is significantly inferior, lacks refinement and basic security principles.

An Android would replace nothing more than a paper weight for me.

I wouldn't go as far as calling your Apple a paper weight, but if the shoe fits...
2023-10-1
Use props
djiuser_edqK8p8lUlBk
New

United States

I need help finding the person to unbind their drone

I bought a used drone and can’t factory reset for the life of me

2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_edqK8p8lUlBk Posted at 10-1 19:29
I need help finding the person to unbind their drone

I bought a used drone and can’t factory reset for the life of me

Hello there. Sorry about the experience. It can only be unbound from the previous user's account. Please contact our DJI support to help you if you can't reach the seller. You can use this link to get to our support page: https://support.dji.com/. Please reach back if you need further assistance. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-2
Use props
Michał Nienałtowski
lvl.1

Poland

Dajcie kurwa wkoncu polski język do RC! Bo się wkoncu wkurwie i pocisne na całym forum!!
2023-10-9
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Burt37 Posted at 10-1 04:15
I wouldn't go as far as calling your Apple a paper weight, but if the shoe fits...

Move on for goodness sake. You like Android...some do, some don't. Get over it.
2023-10-24
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

ShadyDealer Posted at 10-24 08:42
Move on for goodness sake. You like Android...some do, some don't. Get over it.

And if you could only follow your own advices...

"Thank god I avoid Android devices. "

"I’ve forgotten more than you know to be fair. I know android devices offer a far inferior experience in general and more so with DJI products. They lack refinement. "

"Yeah, Apple devices generally work. The others don’t. Little to no worries if rogue apps either on the App Store."

"Haha, yeah whatever. Won't ever entertain and an Android device. Not even a TV. You can argue as much as you like with drivel posts and memes but it's all irrelevant to me. Having used both OS systems Android is significantly inferior, lacks refinement and basic security principles.

An Android would replace nothing more than a paper weight for me."

2023-10-24
Use props
ShadyDealer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Burt37 Posted at 10-24 13:57
And if you could only follow your own advices...

"Thank god I avoid Android devices. "

Bore off. Like child trying to get the last word in. You like Android. We get it.
2023-10-25
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

ShadyDealer Posted at 10-25 00:55
Bore off. Like child trying to get the last word in. You like Android. We get it.

Me no understand you...
2023-10-25
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules