Official Download Channel of DJI Apps
123Next >
18344 81 2023-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Michał Nienałtowski Posted at 10-9 19:19
Dajcie kurwa wkoncu polski język do RC! Bo się wkoncu wkurwie i pocisne na całym forum!!

Hi, Michał. Thank you for reaching out. We will forward your suggestion to our relevant team. Also, please note that we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Please take this as your warning from being banned for  90 days or more. Please check the General Forum Guidelines from this link: (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid623200). Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-10-28
Use props
Dr. Roy
New

United States

I downloaded it from the web link provided and it still is asking for $39.99
2023-11-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dr. Roy Posted at 11-3 13:05
I downloaded it from the web link provided and it still is asking for $39.99

Hi, Dr. Roy. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that our official DJI Apps will not request any subscription payments. Users will be able to use the app with all its features for free. What you might have was the one from the Play Store. Below are the sample screenshots from the App which was not from DJI:

The official app Image transmission should look like this:

Please make sure to download the app from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly). If you need assistance downloading the app from our website, please let us know.
2023-11-4
Use props
Michał Nienałtowski
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-28 06:52
Hi, Michał. Thank you for reaching out. We will forward your suggestion to our relevant team. Also, please note that we will not tolerate rudeness, profanity (or attempts to bypass profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks, or purposeless inflammatory posts. Please take this as your warning from being banned for  90 days or more. Please check the General Forum Guidelines from this link: (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=71515&page=1#pid623200). Thank you for your kind understanding.

Co z polskim menu w kontrolerze RC? Nie włączę tego dopóki nie będzie polskiego menu
2023-11-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Michał Nienałtowski Posted at 11-12 21:26
Co z polskim menu w kontrolerze RC? Nie włączę tego dopóki nie będzie polskiego menu

Hello, there. Sorry for writing this in English. Based on the firmware version V01.00.0300, the DJI RC supports Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, English,  Spanish, French, Italian, Nederlands, Portuguese, Korean,  Turkish, Russian, Vietnamese, Japanese, and Thai language. Rest assured we'll forward your feedback to our relevant team for awareness. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-20
Use props
Drone Junkie RC
First Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Good to know. It seems everyone is trying to fraud everyone these days, everyone with a phone is a target.
2023-12-9
Use props
Drone Junkie RC
First Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_edqK8p8lUlBk Posted at 10-1 19:29
I need help finding the person to unbind their drone

I bought a used drone and can’t factory reset for the life of me

It's either lost or stolen. Only original owner can unbind.
2023-12-9
Use props
fans4287815f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14196 ft
Malaysia

Will the latest app work with my Mavic Air?

The page you linked only mentions the Mavic Air 2. Alternatively, where can I get DJI Go, which works with my drone?

Thanks
2023-12-14
Use props
djiuser_bMtdubxUkCUo
lvl.1

Jamaica

Can the dji Mavic 3 Propellers work on the dji air 3?
2023-12-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans4287815f Posted at 12-14 06:44
Will the latest app work with my Mavic Air?

The page you linked only mentions the Mavic Air 2. Alternatively, where can I get DJI Go, which works with my drone?

Hi there. Please use the following link to download the DJI Go 4: https://www.dji.com/pt/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4. It is the official app that is compatible with the Mavic Air. Have a great day.
2023-12-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_bMtdubxUkCUo Posted at 12-14 10:02
Can the dji Mavic 3 Propellers work on the dji air 3?

Hello there. I hope you are doing well today. Regretfully, the Mavic 3 propellers are only compatible with the DJI Mavic 3 Pro, DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine, DJI Mavic 3 Classic, DJI Mavic 3, DJI Mavic 3 Cine. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a great day ahead.
2023-12-17
Use props
PUG DRONE
lvl.1
United States

@DJI Support

How about an Official DJI Developer site to allow advanced users the ability to create, test and communicate with DJI on features that would enhance overall user experience and could then be 'Officially' published by DJI on your "Official Downloads" site.

There is an extreme wealth of knowledge out there, but locking things down only encourages users and fraudulent actors to try and take advantage of your customers by offering the promise of updates and features that in fact aren't legit.

You obviously have my email address as part of registering on this Forum, so please feel free to reach out to discuss thoughts on this..

-Thanks..
2023-12-30
Use props
ValleyForge
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24754 ft
Australia

1.8 Stars.
1-8 02:43
Use props
yousaf11
New

Pakistan

This is a fraud application, you guys cannot control it even someone is claiming it on your nameSource : hollybollyera
1-8 17:23
Use props
yousaf11
New

Pakistan

we can't control whoever wants to imitate the application but as mentioned above, we already have complained about this problem to the Playstore and posting this thread for awareness to other users
Source: hollybollyera
1-8 17:27
Use props
ciyop35621
New

India

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9hHlIPtkUs
https://youtu.be/Y76RPoCRws4?si=pxIYxwT2nA54AvBq
1-10 11:07
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 193156 ft
Greece

Michał Nienałtowski Posted at 2023-11-12 21:26
Δεν πρόκειται να προσθέσουν τη γλώσσα που θες φίλε μου έχω δύο χρόνια τους παρακαλάω να προσθέσουν ελληνικά και συνεχώς λενε θα το προωθήσουν στην ομάδα τους και δεν κάνουν τίποτα, είναι μεγάλοι ψεύτες και κοροϊδεύουν για μένα η dji είναι η απόλυτη ξεφτίλα και νομίζουν ότι εμείς οι πελάτες είμαστε κορόιδα και θα μας κοροϊδεύουν, θα σηκωθω και θα φύγω από τη γαμημενη τη dji και θα πάω σε autel τέλος η κοροϊδία σας ψεύτες Ε ψεύτες της dji ,έχω πληρώσει χιλιάδες ευρώ για τα προϊόντα σας και θα καθήσω να με κοροϊδεύετε εσείς παλιό ξεφτιλες
1-27 11:48
Use props
djiuser_u35qsoZs1LPB
New

United States

i everyone, I’m new to the world of drones and how to fly them. I’m a disabled vet and I go with a friend when he flies his and he lets me get some practice flying in sometimes. It is very interesting and definitely a lot of fun for me. Being disabled it’s very hard for me to get around or out of the house so being able to have my friend over and fly his drone off the back porch is a nice escape for me. I really wish I could afford my own drone, I’m trying to save up to get my own but it’s hard being on fixed income. Anyway sorry I digress, I’m new to all this and would really appreciate any beginners info/tips anyone may have, and any essential gear/hardware I should consider if I can ever afford my own drone. Well thanks for the (hopefully lol) future info/tips on drones and how to fly them. Thank you and take care.
1-27 12:04
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_u35qsoZs1LPB Posted at 1-27 12:04
i everyone, I’m new to the world of drones and how to fly them. I’m a disabled vet and I go with a friend when he flies his and he lets me get some practice flying in sometimes. It is very interesting and definitely a lot of fun for me. Being disabled it’s very hard for me to get around or out of the house so being able to have my friend over and fly his drone off the back porch is a nice escape for me. I really wish I could afford my own drone, I’m trying to save up to get my own but it’s hard being on fixed income. Anyway sorry I digress, I’m new to all this and would really appreciate any beginners info/tips anyone may have, and any essential gear/hardware I should consider if I can ever afford my own drone. Well thanks for the (hopefully lol) future info/tips on drones and how to fly them. Thank you and take care.

Hello, there. We highly appreciate you for taking the time to share your thoughts and interest in our DJI Products. Surely enough, you'd be able to secure your very first DJI product shortly. In the meantime, you may check this link for DJI TIPS & TUTORIALS which may help with your future usage of our DJI product. We thank you for your great support!
2-14 00:38
Use props
djiuser_N66L6Vubsx79
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104416 ft
Austria

Hello DJI support,

I own a Mavic Pro 2 drone. Untill the update of my Samsung Tab S7 to Android 14 evening worked fine with the Dji Go 4 app. But since I am using Android14, the App keeps crashing when trying to start and connect to the drone. I downloaded the latest version from your site and even reseted my Tab but no success. Is the App not compatible to Android 14? What should I do to get a working solution again?

Kind regards
2-27 09:08
Use props
Norman K
New

Malaysia

Hi,Im a first time drone user/buyer and just bought a brand new mini 3.  I scan the QR code from the box of mini 3 and was directed here. and spend USD 80. It is not some app I search from google store
3-1 21:56
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Norman K Posted at 3-1 21:56
Hi,Im a first time drone user/buyer and just bought a brand new mini 3.  I scan the QR code from the box of mini 3 and was directed here. and spend USD 80. It is not some app I search from google store

We apologize for the inconvenience. Because the compatibility strategy between the DJI App and Google Play Store is changing, you currently cannot finish downloading and updating using Google Play. Thank you for your understanding.
3-5 01:33
Use props
Marclykke76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 589331 ft
Denmark

Is there any plan for the official apps to land on google play store or will they also only be for download on the website ?
3-5 12:38
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Marclykke76 Posted at 3-5 12:38
Is there any plan for the official apps to land on google play store or will they also only be for download on the website ?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. It has not yet been determined when the apps will be downloadable again from Google Play. If there are any further updates, we will promptly send out a notification. Thank you for your patience.
3-6 00:00
Use props
AlexBacki
lvl.1

Ukraine

Thanks!!!good
3-7 10:42
Use props
djiuser_2LkTnF9AKppI
New
Germany

Hi,
I like the Action3 cam very much. but sadly I can't use the DIJ Mimo App, because I only could install apps from app store.

Could you please put it into the app store, then everybody can use it quite easier. This will raise the user acceptance a lot.

Best regards
Matthias
3-15 21:59
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_2LkTnF9AKppI Posted at 3-15 21:59
Hi,
I like the Action3 cam very much. but sadly I can't use the DIJ Mimo App, because I only could install apps from app store.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. To ensure your benefits and interest, it is suggested to download the app via our official channel.
If you would like to download and install the DJI Mimo App, you coud scan the below code, then it will direct you to the download page. Please try, thanks.

43a490c5-a919-4452-8d88-032ca298b8ccjpeg.jpeg

3-15 23:20
Use props
djiuser_ldSpfvMDsf5Y
lvl.1
France

Good morning,

I recently acquired a DJI Matrice 350 drone and a Zenmuse L2 camera.

I carried out LiDAR surveys in high and low vegetation zones. The flights were at 150 m height, with Penta returns.

I observed during processing an extremely low proportion of the fifth return in my point cloud.

In addition, in dense vegetation (groves) of height approximately equal to 3m, I have no point on the ground.

However, in tall vegetation (trees over 20 m), I get points on the ground, and even points from the fifth return.

How to explain this, and have similar results in all types of situations?
3-16 04:27
Use props
Cris_Banchon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 174482 ft
Ecuador

Tengan cuidado!
3-19 06:12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_ldSpfvMDsf5Y Posted at 3-16 04:27
Good morning,

Hi, djiuser_ldSpfvMDsf5Y. Thank you for reaching out. Let me forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking.
3-20 01:12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_ldSpfvMDsf5Y Posted at 3-16 04:27
Good morning,

Hi, djiuser_ldSpfvMDsf5Y. Thank you for patiently waiting. The low percentage of point clouds returned by the fifth return is due to the fact that either the ground information has already been acquired by the previous four returns, or the laser is no longer able to penetrate to the ground.

If dense vegetation prevents the laser from penetrating the ground, then no point cloud of the ground will be acquired.

Even if the trees are taller, there may be gaps between the leaves that allow the laser to penetrate to the ground, so a point cloud of the ground can be acquired.
3-20 04:14
Use props
djiuser_9WdlESIL3qvP
New

Nigeria

I can't withdraw my balance from DJI .com pls guys help me
4-7 08:42
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_9WdlESIL3qvP Posted at 4-7 08:42
I can't withdraw my balance from DJI .com pls guys help me

Hello.DJI does not provide related investment services. If you suffer financial losses during the process, it is recommended to contact the police for help.
4-7 18:27
Use props
djiuser_PsZUMoW58NBG
New
Flight distance : 46781 ft
Australia

This happened to me the app didn't work then I was asked to pay
4-8 04:01
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_PsZUMoW58NBG Posted at 4-8 04:01
This happened to me the app didn't work then I was asked to pay

Hi there, could you please tell me the exact issue you encountered?
4-8 04:14
Use props
djiuser_5qriLILG05tW
New

Iraq

When dron do not found gps how i can flihgt dron without altitude and distance limit
4-16 04:04
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_5qriLILG05tW Posted at 4-16 04:04
When dron do not found gps how i can flihgt dron without altitude and distance limit

Hi, there. If the drone cannot obtain the GPS signal, it is usually not allowed to fly, because this may cause the drone to lose its position, increase flight risks, and cause safety hazards to surrounding people and property.
For flight safety, it is not recommended to fly the drone without a signal, as it may crash.
4-16 19:06
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

4-19 20:57
Use props
RM Macaspac
New

Malaysia

Why I cannot install DJI FLY app from my IOS, The redirect me to another link. Is there any alternative link to download. help me
4-21 21:20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RM Macaspac Posted at 4-21 21:20
Why I cannot install DJI FLY app from my IOS, The redirect me to another link. Is there any alternative link to download. help me

Hi, there. You can download it from our official website.
https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
4-22 03:16
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules