Terra - Export Mission - Missing Annotations
824 2 2023-8-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robert Marshall
lvl.2
Flight distance : 745154 ft

United Kingdom

How would I go about requesting a feature in DJI Terra?

I would like to be able to export a mission and have the Annotation data go with it.

Assuming it cannot be done presently, and with a quick test of making an  annotation, then exporting the mission and importing it back, the annotations were  not present.

When the ZIP is imported back into Terra, I would like to see those annotations.

I want this so that I can perform measurements within a mission, and then hand the exported mission to a customer.

To work around this I would have to use other software to perform the measurements, and ask my customers to install additional software (more than just Terra for viewing) as a base requirement, whereas right now I have it down to just Terra.

Maybe dump the annotation data into that mission.json file when exporting? Or bundle a new file with the annotation data and include it in the export payload?

2023-8-14
Use props
Robert Marshall
lvl.2
Flight distance : 745154 ft

United Kingdom

@DJI Tony could you pass this by your dev team as well please? :-)
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Robert Marshall. Thank you for reaching out and taking the time to share these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest update,s please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2023-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules