2796 14 2023-8-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_4ACXMthQZVxg
New
Flight distance : 9508 ft
Austria

Hello,
Yes, I know the Fuji X H2 is not on the Ronin gimbal compatibility list. But, I have this camera and I want to use a gimbal when filming.

My question: Do any of you have experience with the H2 (not the H2S) and a DJI gimbal? Or can anyone tell me what works, what doesn't? Are there any workarounds? And if anyone can give me a tip on the best possible gimbal for the H2, I would be very happy.

Thanks for your help
Hannes

2023-8-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thank you for your support. We have done a check and confirmed that your camera model is not on the Compatibility List.  DJI RS 3 can meet your camera's payload stabilization requests, but cannot support camera control.
Please rest assured that I will send the camera and lens models you provided to the DJI engineers for evaluation. You can also go to the Ronin Series Compatibility Search page (https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility?product=rs-2), and fill in "Request for your model" in the bottom right corner so that the DJI engineers can better understand your request. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-8-23
Use props
CR PHOTO
lvl.2

New Zealand

I’ve just purchased an RS3 Mini to use with my Fujifilm X-H2 and cannot believe there is no communication between the camera and the gimble either via Bluetooth or USB Cable (even with Auto Tethering selected in the camera menu). VERY disappointed After watching all the reviews on YouTube etc I was not expecting this. Come on DJI the X-H2 and X-H2s have been for sale for months now and are considered to be two of the best Hybrid stills/video camera’s currently on the market. Please sort this out!!!! For anyone else who is a disappointed Fuji user reading this the best workaround I’ve found it to use the remote on the X-App via smart phone.
2023-9-12
Use props
CR PHOTO
lvl.2

New Zealand

STILL Nothing DJI. How many months do we have to wait for the RS3 Mini and X-H2 compatability????? Or do you just not care?
Can I suggest anyone else reading this starts spamming DJI with requests!
2023-11-30
Use props
Phantombsb
New

Brazil

Do we have any plans for this compatibility to occur? Xh2 and XH2s are very similar cameras, this lack of compatibility makes no sense
2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused, we are still in the process of testing it, please stay tuned in our official website, we will update the result in the official compatiblity list https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility?product=rs-2
2023-12-7
Use props
djiuser_QpKxa6nYKpDH
New

Italy

same problem, I bought the Fujifilm xh2, they are top of the range machines, why?? will there be updates? I don't want to have to sell the LiDAR and rs3, can we have any news??
2023-12-26
Use props
djiuser_QpKxa6nYKpDH
New

Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-7 22:35
Thank you so much for your feedback, we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused, we are still in the process of testing it, please stay tuned in our official website, we will update the result in the official compatiblity list https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility?product=rs-2

same problem, I bought the Fujifilm xh2, they are top of the range machines, why?? will there be updates? I don't want to have to sell the LiDAR and rs3, can we have any news??
2023-12-26
Use props
djiuser_QpKxa6nYKpDH
New

Italy

2023-12-26
Use props
fans3699eaf5
New
Flight distance : 548415 ft
United States

I’m so much disappointed with all this. Usually, when you see support X-H2s, it automatically means support of its sibling X-H2. I bought myself an RS3 Mini for a New Year present and returned it on 1st January. I am very much upset. X-H2 is a flagship of Fuji X, not X-H2s. DJI, Focus on it already.
1-1 09:00
Use props
Selfiebooth
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74560 ft
Belgium

We are march 2024,  stil no support for the XH-2?
3-16 01:11
Use props
Phantombsb
New

Brazil

And we still waiting...
3-17 15:34
Use props
djiuser_7E3o8DjLrMj8
New

Georgia

Selfiebooth Posted at 3-16 01:11
We are march 2024,  stil no support for the XH-2?

Hello, I encountered a similar issue with my DJI RS3 and Fujifilm XH2 setup initially. Like many of you, I was frustrated when it didn't work as expected. However, after some troubleshooting, I stumbled upon a solution that might help others facing the same problem.It turns out that switching the USB tether shooting setting from "fixed" to "auto" resolved the compatibility issue for me. Once I made this adjustment, everything started working.
3-27 18:15
Use props
SedatG.
New
Turkey

Hello everyone,
I am a Fuji Xh2 camera user. I installed it with DJI Ronin RS3 Gimbal. I connected it via cable. When I set the Tetter option to automatic in the USB settings and turned the device off and on, the gimbal started controlling the camera recording button. The only problem is that it stops recording after the first recording. When I press the record button for the second time, it continues without any problems. I think this problem will be fixed with a software update. I hope it will be useful for you too.
4-10 11:13
Use props
peta-xZx
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Natalia Posted at 2023-12-7 22:35

Can you please update this. Based on this thread I just cancelled my order for an XH2, which broke my heart.

If there any progress, what can I do with an XH2 on an RS4 pro combi which I have just taken delivery of. I can't bring myself to buy another 26mp fujifilm, I already have two.

Would an XH1 work better than an H2 ?

Please reply
4-24 08:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules