Osmo Action ND filters for Osmo Action 4?
2748 9 2023-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stratos Theodoridis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 598816 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Can I use the  Osmo Action ND filters for Osmo Action 4?

2023-9-1
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

They say they fit but I do not think they do as the thread size is different I believe.
2023-9-1
Use props
Stratos Theodoridis
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

Thank you for your message, I find out already that the filters from osmo 1 are not compatible with osmo 4  .
Osmo 4 wear new  that fit with the  3 & 4  but not with the first Osmo 1  
2023-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are referring to the DJI Osmo Action ND Filter KIT, regretfully, the DJI Osmo Action 4 does not support this accessory and only the Osmo Action first gen can use this accessory. You may want to check the Osmo Action ND Filter SET since this ND filter set is compatible with the DJI Osmo Action 4. The said accessory is currently out of stock on our website but you may leave your email under "In stock reminder". Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

https://store.dji.com/product/os ... -kit-new?vid=138231
2023-9-1
Use props
Stratos Theodoridis
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-1 16:46
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are referring to the DJI Osmo Action ND Filter KIT, regretfully, the DJI Osmo Action 4 does not support this accessory and only the Osmo Action first gen can use this accessory. You may want to check the Osmo Action ND Filter SET  since this ND filter set is compatible with the DJI Osmo Action 4. The said accessory is currently out of stock on our website but you may leave your email under "In stock reminder". Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

https://store.dji.com/product/osmo-action-nd-filter-kit-new?vid=138231

Thank you for your answer, i have the Osmo 1 and the filter set for Osmo 1 . I want to update to Osmo action 4 . The question was if I can use the old filters from Osmo 1 for the new purchase (Osmo action 4)
2023-9-1
Use props
Stratos Theodoridis
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-1 16:46
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are referring to the DJI Osmo Action ND Filter KIT, regretfully, the DJI Osmo Action 4 does not support this accessory and only the Osmo Action first gen can use this accessory. You may want to check the Osmo Action ND Filter SET  since this ND filter set is compatible with the DJI Osmo Action 4. The said accessory is currently out of stock on our website but you may leave your email under "In stock reminder". Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

https://store.dji.com/product/osmo-action-nd-filter-kit-new?vid=138231

Thank you for your answer, i have the Osmo 1 and the filter set for Osmo 1 . I want to update to Osmo action 4 .
The question was if I can use the old filters from Osmo 1 for the new purchase (osmo action 4)  And not buying new filters for the new Osmo 4 ... probably doesn't fit.
2023-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Stratos Theodoridis Posted at 9-1 18:58
Thank you for your answer, i have the Osmo 1 and the filter set for Osmo 1 . I want to update to Osmo action 4 .
The question was if I can use the old filters from Osmo 1 for the new purchase (osmo action 4)  And not buying new filters for the new Osmo 4 ... probably doesn't fit.

To confirm, the ND Filters of the Osmo Action 1 are not compatible with the Osmo Action 4. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-9-3
Use props
Nerdworld
lvl.4
Flight distance : 645144 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Fun fact: I tested it, and (for basically no reason) the ND filters from the Osmo Action 3 are NOT compatible with the Osmo Action 4 as well.

So after using basically the same sensor, same housing, same battery, the same software problems and everything else they decided to put a slightly different thread on the camera.
2023-9-3
Use props
kahixa
lvl.1

Germany

ND (Neutral Density) filters are designed to fit specific camera models or lens diameters, and their compatibility can vary depending on the size and design of the camera's lens. Therefore, you should check the product specifications and documentation provided by DJI for the Osmo Action 4 to determine if the Osmo Action ND filters are compatible with it.
2023-10-15
Use props
Stratos Theodoridis
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

kahixa Posted at 10-15 03:33
ND (Neutral Density) filters are designed to fit specific camera models or lens diameters, and their compatibility can vary depending on the size and design of the camera's lens. Therefore, you should check the product specifications and documentation provided by DJI for the Osmo Action 4 to determine if the Osmo Action ND filters are compatible with it.

Absolutely, you're entirely correct. ND filters are designed to fit specific camera models or lens diameters, and compatibility can vary based on the size and design of the camera's lens.

To ensure that ND filters are compatible with the Osmo Action 4, it's crucial to consult the product specifications and documentation provided by DJI for this specific model. Always refer to the manufacturer's guidance for the most accurate information on compatibility and usage.
2023-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules