Changing the center of mass / center of gravity.
357 5 2023-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_84vDNTgceHuG
lvl.1

United States

Does anyone know if it's possible to update the firmware for an off-center center of mass / center of gravity? The reason I ask is because my Phantom 3 Standard gimbal stopped working and I'm messing around with the idea of 3d printing a custom mount for a goPro or a modified gimbal assembly with the existing hardware.
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the DJI Phantom 3 Standard and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. For more information, you may click the link below. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-9-6
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

With the P2 you could mess around with that with the DJI Phantom 2 Vision assistant program.  Good luck
2023-9-7
Use props
djiuser_84vDNTgceHuG
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-6 18:11
Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the DJI Phantom 3 Standard and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. For more information, you may click the link below. Thank you for your understanding.

Can I get a mod to delete this spam please?
2023-9-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_84vDNTgceHuG Posted at 9-7 08:22
Can I get a mod to delete this spam please?

Thank you for your response. We're sorry that we do not have better solutions at the moment. We recommend using new consumer drones to maximize the new features, significant performance improvement, and better experience. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-9-9
Use props
djiuser_84vDNTgceHuG
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-9 21:35
Thank you for your response. We're sorry that we do not have better solutions at the moment. We recommend using new consumer drones to maximize the new features, significant performance improvement, and better experience. Thank you for your understanding.

I have a good solution if you'd stop spamming my post please.
2023-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules