Mini 3 Pro - Spinning/rotate on Z axis sometimes
780 5 2023-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dirks-KSQI
lvl.1
United States

Mini 3 Pro can be flying perfect and when I stop forward or side motion, sometimes it will begin to spin/rotate on the Z axis. Only way to get it to stop is press Flight Pause/Return to Home (RTH) Button. Most of the time I can then fly and not happen rest of the flight, sometimes it will go into spin/rotor on Z axis again.

At first I thought it maybe a stuck gimble on RC with display. Flicking gimble right/left didn't help. Only option to make it stop is Flight Pause/Return to Home (RTH) Button.

Has anyone else had this issue?
2023-9-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello there. Sorry about the experience. Can you please try the steps below?
1. Ensure that the aircraft mode is normal, i.e., the GPS signal is strong and the aircraft is in non-ATTI mode.
2. Check whether the device drift or unsteady hovering is within the hovering accuracy range, which is shown in the Specifications of the corresponding product on the DJI official website.

You can also show us a video if it's possible.
3. Please try flying in a different environment
4. Check the propellers and the state of the motors. Check whether any motor rotates abnormally when the propellers are not mounted.
5. Make sure that there is no magnetic interference. It is recommended to place the aircraft on level ground for IMU calibration and compass calibration.
6. Check whether the control stick is being pushed. If the stick movement is offset, the remote controller should be calibrated.
I hope this helps. Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is it like this -
2023-9-12
Use props
Dirks-KSQI
lvl.1
United States

DJI support see video example posted here    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ7J8PQRRpA

See YouTube video. This is after flying 30 minutes without issue.
10 seconds in starts spin, quickly stopped with button "Flight Pause/Return to Home (RTH) Button"
39 seconds in starts spin, quickly stopped with button "Flight Pause/Return to Home (RTH) Button"
1 minute 26 seconds in starts spin during landing onto truck bed cover (My takeoff/landing pad), quickly stopped with button "Flight Pause/Return to Home (RTH) Button" I got lucky didn't crash......
2023-9-13
Use props
Dirks-KSQI
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 9-12 03:33
Hello there. Sorry about the experience. Can you please try the steps below?
1. Ensure that the aircraft mode is normal, i.e., the GPS signal is strong and the aircraft is in non-ATTI mode.
2. Check whether the device drift or unsteady hovering is within the hovering accuracy range, which is shown in the Specifications of the corresponding product on the DJI official website.

DJI support see video example posted here    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ7J8PQRRpA

10 seconds in starts spin, quickly stopped with button "Flight Pause/Return to Home (RTH) Button"
39 seconds in starts spin, quickly stopped with button "Flight Pause/Return to Home (RTH) Button"
1 minute 26 seconds in starts spin during landing onto truck bed cover (My takeoff/landing pad), quickly stopped with button "Flight Pause/Return to Home (RTH) Button" I got lucky didn't crash......
2023-9-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Dirks-KSQI Posted at 9-13 18:22

Hi there. Thank you for the added information. If you have already tried the steps above and also calibrated the remote controller and the issue still persists, we suggest submitting a repair request for us to further check. Please use the following link to submit a repair request or contact our DJI Support using the same link: https://www.dji.com/global/support. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules