Number of channels in RC Pro Controller
916 6 2023-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jubba Gash
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hello all,

Does anyone know the number of channels the RC Pro controller has? For example, the Yuneec ST16e controller has 16 channels available.
It's not published anywhere that I can find, including the manual specifications. It's crazy. I tried DJI help and they didn't know but are getting an Engineer to review.
I need the detail for my Ops Manual!
2023-9-20
Use props
Jubba Gash
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Dirty Bird Posted at 9-20 08:50
I do not know the answer, but on an RC radio there are "control" channels & "link" channels.  The Yuneec ST16e has 16 control channels for things like the motor, ailerons, rudder, elevator, flaps, landing gear, etc..  This is different from how many link channels it supports for connecting the RC to the receiver in the aircraft.  Which specification are you searching for?

Thanks for the reply. I'm just searching 'channels'. As I've stated 16 for the ST, I should really use the equivalent.
Ideally I'd like numbers for both categories!
2023-9-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what channels are you referring to? You may refer to the image below regarding the operating frequency of the DJI RC Pro. Hope this helps. Thank you.

2023-9-20
Use props
Jubba Gash
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-20 22:45
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what channels are you referring to? You may refer to the image below regarding the operating frequency of the DJI RC Pro. Hope this helps. Thank you.
[view_image]

Hi. I'd like to know number of:
1. Link Channels
2. Control Channels

Please
2023-9-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jubba Gash Posted at 9-20 23:27
Hi. I'd like to know number of:
1. Link Channels
2. Control Channels

Thank you for your response, Jubba. I sent you a PM, kindly please check. Thank you.
2023-9-22
Use props
Mberger Drones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3767507 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Esse é o DJI, eles até parecem robôs que respondem e nunca sabem de nada, o RC PRO custa quase o preço de um DJI MINI 3 PRO e não funciona com o DJI AIR 3, e eles nunca têm respostas concretas para isso, agora eles não não conhece as especificações do controle? Forneça respostas concretas e definitivas aos seus usuários DJI! O DJI RC PRO SERÁ COMPATÍVEL COM O DJI AIR 3?
2023-9-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mberger Drones Posted at 9-23 16:46
Esse é o DJI, eles até parecem robôs que respondem e nunca sabem de nada, o RC PRO custa quase o preço de um DJI MINI 3 PRO e não funciona com o DJI AIR 3, e eles nunca têm respostas concretas para isso, agora eles não não conhece as especificações do controle? Forneça respostas concretas e definitivas aos seus usuários DJI! O DJI RC PRO SERÁ COMPATÍVEL COM O DJI AIR 3?

Hi, Mberger Drones. We hear you and we understand where you are coming from. Currently, we cannot provide relevant information about DJI's future plans but this request was already referred to our designated team and is a subject for evaluation. Any news and updates will be announced officially so please keep posted by visiting the DJI official website. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules