DJI OM4 tracking with Iphone 13-14-15 Pro Max and MacBook FaceTi...
645 2 2023-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tOI2t5mgJ2Mv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118350 ft
Colombia

Is there any way to use DJI Mimo + DJI OM4 tracking on FaceTime in order to use with MacBook M1 continuity camera?

Why I want: on conferences presentations I like to move around the room and would like iPhone to track me

the only way that I've found is wired (iPhone + lighting AV adapter + HDMI Cable + video capture card + USB Cable) the problem with this is the AV adapter maximum resolution is 1080p I would like 4k

Thanks in Advance

2023-9-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We have replied to your post here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1
2023-9-25
Use props
kahixa
lvl.1

Germany

Investigate whether third-party apps or software have been developed that can bridge the gap between the DJI OM4 and FaceTime on your MacBook. Keep an eye on the Mac App Store for any relevant apps. Check if DJI has released any software updates for the OM4 and Mimo app that offer new functionality, including compatibility with Mac applications. Since you mentioned the use of a video capture card, some capture cards support higher resolutions. Look for a capture card that can capture 4K video from your iPhone. If you're using a MacBook with USB-C ports, consider using an HDMI to USB-C adapter instead of the Lightning AV adapter. This might provide a more direct connection and potentially better resolution.
2023-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules