New DJI Mini 4 Pro Firmware Released (04/23/2024)
44348 319 2023-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
laszlo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48688 ft
  • >>>
United States

IDK what is going on with the new Firmware but I don't like it. I installed in Friday night with no issues. Over the weekend I flew my Mini 4 Pro a handful of times at different location. It now takes 2-3 minutes once the RC2 and the drone are turned on to go from a black screen view to a live screen. I sure hope a patch is coming soon.
4-15 04:24
Use props
harweyko
lvl.3
Flight distance : 627343 ft

Slovakia

fansd91f6f34 Posted at 4-15 01:27
Is yours C0 or did you change it to C1?

Reclassed to C1 about month ago.
4-15 07:54
Use props
harweyko
lvl.3

Slovakia

laszlo Posted at 4-15 04:24
IDK what is going on with the new Firmware but I don't like it. I installed in Friday night with no issues. Over the weekend I flew my Mini 4 Pro a handful of times at different location. It now takes 2-3 minutes once the RC2 and the drone are turned on to go from a black screen view to a live screen. I sure hope a patch is coming soon.

Had the same problem, cleared the cache and now it boots fast again. Check it via Profile - Settings - Storage - RC internal storage section - Clear app cache.
Deleted more than 1.1GB of temp data that left after update. All the settings remained, just offline maps were deleted too, so these needed new download.
4-15 08:00
Use props
fansd91f6f34
lvl.3
Flight distance : 827470 ft
Spain

harweyko Posted at 4-15 07:54
Reclassed to C1 about month ago.

Well, at least DJI has already corrected this problem with the LED lights on the C1.
Now, let's see if they also give us the option to keep them always on, for those of us who continue with C0.
4-16 04:38
Use props
Haroldo Junior
New

Brazil

The batteries work perfectly when it comes to charging. However, soon the message "NON-DJI battery detected (Photos) started to be shown. From that moment on, the drone only takes off with the battery that accompanies it. So far I have not found any resolution on the forum or in the related community. A big waste of money, I know they weren't original but I read the reviews that said they worked perfectly and a similar error was never reported. HELP???

4-16 10:35
Use props
djiuser_a0d9NcxOW7SL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132021 ft
United States

I changed my blades to Master airscrew stealth. I now get a a P Mode icon instead of N for normal. I am getting mixed answers from the web. How do I turn off P mode and get back to Normal ?
Mini 4 pro
Thanks
4-16 10:43
Use props
djiuser_1SNz0mjEplCx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25020 ft
Sweden

Greetings,

Today received my DJI Mini 4 Pro and it stopped working after firmware update.
The aircraft and remote control (RC2) unit failing to re-connect to each other back again.
Its strange, the green light indicates that all suppose to be good, but when open "camera view" via "connection guide" it says "aircraft not connection to RC" and black screen.
I checked all the forum related topics about the re-connection issues and none of them helped me.
The software "DJI Assistant 2" also is not capable to communicate to aircraft, but it is connecting to remote control and firmware "refresh" has been performed.
When from "DJI Assistant 2" i choose my "DJI Mini 4 Pro" in the next stage it goes into never-ending loading process.

Any bright ideas?
4-16 11:12
Use props
Slowjam
lvl.1
Flight distance : 235679 ft
United States

Same here! A very noticeable boot time delay and it even crashed the controller OS while booting up.  Flew 4 times so far with the same slow boot time results.  And it shows I'm flying in the P Mode, and I have not made any mode selection changes!!!
4-16 18:30
Use props
harweyko
lvl.3

United States

djiuser_a0d9NcxOW7SL Posted at 4-16 10:43
I changed my blades to Master airscrew stealth. I now get a a P Mode icon instead of N for normal. I am getting mixed answers from the web. How do I turn off P mode and get back to Normal ?
Mini 4 pro
Thanks

seems there was P-mode in the past, renamed to N-mode in 2022 and they now changed it back to P-mode? (on purpose or by mistake, we'll see)
https://forum.dji.com/thread-270550-1-1.html
https://www.tomstechtime.com/position-mode

EDIT: so it was just a bug that is now repaired in new FlyApp version (see around 4:50):

4-17 02:30
Use props
Frank071
lvl.4
Flight distance : 128586 ft
Netherlands

harweyko Posted at 4-17 02:30
seems there was P-mode in the past, renamed to N-mode in 2022 and they now changed it back to P-mode? (on purpose or by mistake, we'll see)
https://forum.dji.com/thread-270550-1-1.html
https://www.tomstechtime.com/position-mode

Unfortunately no update for the RC2 yet (neither DJI Fly app, nor firmware)
4-18 01:09
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6406329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Firmware 500 arrived by air, but it is not in the Assistant.
DJI why is there no information on the website?
4-20 11:49
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

Firmware v01.00.500 arrived by air, but it is not in the Assistant.
DJI why is there no information on the website?
4-20 12:08
Use props
Westerwälder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 63392 ft
Germany

Frank071 Posted at 4-18 01:09
Unfortunately no update for the RC2 yet (neither DJI Fly app, nor firmware)

same here (Germany), no DJI Fly app update available. Still stuck to 1.13.0 on the RC2.
4-21 01:20
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 951020 ft
  • >>>
Germany

It seems we now need to be very careful before applying an update, following the principle "If it ain't broken, don't fix it"... I first read information provided by DJI, then try to find additional information in this forum, and finally wait until one of the drone "masters" created a video on youtube.... and only if requried and proven reliable, I start updating.
4-21 04:10
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

There are so many administrators on the forum that sometimes several administrators answer one question at once. But no one answered the current and important question with the drone firmware with the difference in Fly and Assistant and in the profile topic. DJI what's going on with the firmware? Why don't you answer pressing questions?
4-21 07:37
Use props
mikea8000
lvl.1

United States

vispol Posted at 2023-9-25 13:22
DJI Mavic Mini 4 Pro , does it have a Finger Pan?

Likely because the pilot can use Yaw to turn left and right.
4-21 15:30
Use props
DyfedWyn
New
United Kingdom

Is this the update which made my remote u workable? I’ve not had any response from it since the update, though it clearly links with the drone without any issues.
4-22 09:45
Use props
djiuser_zgZSSEwjvIDd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 109626 ft
North Macedonia

The lack of non-communication from officials regarding the FIRMWARE of the drone is astonishing.
Its not like we are discussing ND filters or whatever third-party stuff.
Meh, guess the software developers moved on to coding firmware for the power stations, the new Avata or whatever new is in.I guess the power stations need real coding, unlike the newest and most commercial small drone there is.

Mini 4 Pro is not maintaned properly, even if its not even a year old. I mean, they RENAMED the N mode to an OLDER naming of the same function. Like - WTF is happening over there?

4-23 01:49
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

djiuser_zgZSSEwjvIDd Posted at 4-23 01:49
The lack of non-communication from officials regarding the FIRMWARE of the drone is astonishing.
Its not like we are discussing ND filters or whatever third-party stuff.
Meh, guess the software developers moved on to coding firmware for the power stations, the new Avata or whatever new is in.I guess the power stations need real coding, unlike the newest and most commercial small drone there is.

Mini 4 Pro is not maintaned properly, even if its not even a year old.

This is my impression as well.

4-23 02:18
Use props
Ville Honkonen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 80919 ft
Finland

Still no any info about the clear image output from USB-C ?
4-23 04:22
Use props
SeehawerB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5414203 ft
  • >>>
Germany

New Firmware for drone did install today (V01.00.0500). Announced RC2 App 1.13.1 did NOT install, it cannot be found by the RC2. What's up there, DJI?
4-23 06:27
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Russia

Date: 2024.04.23
Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0500

There is no such firmware, there is one from 2024.04.19
4-23 08:07
Use props
travelmate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 414865 ft
Bulgaria

SeehawerB Posted at 4-23 06:27
New Firmware for drone did install today (V01.00.0500). Announced RC2 App 1.13.1 did NOT install, it cannot be found by the RC2. What's up there, DJI?

Cause of the overheating I always update with DJI Assistant 2 on computer, fast and reliable, so I have the 1.0.500 since yesterday
4-23 22:41
Use props
Mesut Kaya mn4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47073 ft

Turkey

djiuser_a0d9NcxOW7SL Posted at 4-16 10:43
Mini 4 pro
Thanks

Hi,

You can review the messages on pages 4 and 5 regarding the problem you are experiencing in the links below

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=&page=4
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=&page=5
4-24 02:42
Use props
FabioV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 980066 ft
Italy

I've just installed the V01.00.0500 from the RC2. No updates for the RC2 itself.
4-24 04:59
Use props
The Ollie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 116362 ft
Germany

FabioV Posted at 4-24 04:59
I've just installed the V01.00.0500 from the RC2. No updates for the RC2 itself.

I just did that too and it worked well
But the DJI Fly App on RC-2 was not updated to V1.13.1
4-24 05:04
Use props
Michas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 199846 ft
Poland

What bugs were fixed in version v01.00.0500?
4-27 13:48
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

1.00.0500 seems to have problems:
4-27 22:26
Use props
harweyko
lvl.3

Slovakia

DJI Fly app 1.13.2 is out, let's search for new bugs
4-28 03:50
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

_SoP_ Posted at 4-27 22:26
1.00.0500 seems to have problems: https://youtu.be/JVAKN-yMbPI

The RC1 always did boot really slow but the RC2 used to be faster.  Just tested again and both are now super slow when booting up.  Not sure what has changed in the FW to cause the slow boot up issue.  Hopefully, DJI will recognize it is a problem and try and fix it.  
4-28 06:17
Use props
Frank071
lvl.4
Flight distance : 128586 ft
Netherlands

_SoP_ Posted at 4-27 22:26
1.00.0500 seems to have problems: https://youtu.be/JVAKN-yMbPI

1.00.0500 is an update for the drone that has nothing to do with the RC2 slow boot. This was introduced with the 02.02.0000 firmware for the RC2 and can be caused by something in the system software/settings. It can also be caused by changes in version 1.13.0 of the DJI Fly app that was packed with that firmware. One would then expect similar behaviour with the other remote options using the same version though.
4-28 06:46
Use props
J2Kings
lvl.2
Flight distance : 753225 ft
Portugal

IDK what is going on with the new Firmware but I don't like it. I installed in Friday night with no issues. Over the weekend I flew my Mini 4 Pro a handful of times at different location. It now takes 2-3 minutes once the RC2 and the drone are turned on to go from a black screen view to a live screen. I sure hope a patch is coming soon.

Yes, now  it takes too much time to boot… they should fix it!!!
4-28 15:22
Use props
djiuser_hT1FqgZxrmDH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 368255 ft
Bulgaria

Can anyone share if they're experiencing the same issue as me? In hyperlapse mode, when I start taking photos, the first one captures fine, but on the second one, the camera stops for a few seconds, and the RC 2 display goes black and white as if losing signal momentarily, then signal restores. This only happens in hyperlapse mode. I'm using a Lexar 1066x 512GB V30 U3 A2 microSDXC card, and I've tried another one, but the problem persists. I think it occurred after the latest update.
4-30 01:44
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_hT1FqgZxrmDH Posted at 4-30 01:44
Can anyone share if they're experiencing the same issue as me? In hyperlapse mode, when I start taking photos, the first one captures fine, but on the second one, the camera stops for a few seconds, and the RC 2 display goes black and white as if losing signal momentarily, then signal restores. This only happens in hyperlapse mode. I'm using a Lexar 1066x 512GB V30 U3 A2 microSDXC card, and I've tried another one, but the problem persists. I think it occurred after the latest update.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if the issue only occurs in Hyperlapse mode?
Did you record the video? Can we have a look?
4-30 03:35
Use props
djiuser_hT1FqgZxrmDH
lvl.1
Bulgaria

The problem arises only in hyperlapse mode, even though the device was replaced under warranty. After updating everything, it was working normally, but in the evening, when I tried to shoot in hyperlapse mode again, the problem reappeared, just like with the first device. I will take video later and upload them.
4-30 03:49
Use props
djiuser_hT1FqgZxrmDH
lvl.1
Bulgaria

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-30 03:35
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if the issue only occurs in Hyperlapse mode?
Did you record the video? Can we have a look?

Every time I try to make a hyperlapse with the drone, regardless of using the recommended 3 SD cards, I encounter the same issue. I even attempted to use the drone's internal memory, but there was no change. All other camera functions work normally and without any issues, only hyperlapse doesn't function.
IMG_6086.jpeg
4-30 11:15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_hT1FqgZxrmDH Posted at 4-30 03:49
The problem arises only in hyperlapse mode, even though the device was replaced under warranty. After updating everything, it was working normally, but in the evening, when I tried to shoot in hyperlapse mode again, the problem reappeared, just like with the first device. I will take video later and upload them.

Thanks for your reply. We see your pictures below. Are you able to upload the video from your side?
May we know did you update or refresh the firmware of the drone and remote controller to the latest version? May we know if you replaced the device in our service center or on other platforms? Can we have the Serial Number of the device?
5-1 05:27
Use props
djiuser_hT1FqgZxrmDH
lvl.1
Bulgaria

I refreshed both RC2 and the Aircraft with DJI Assistance 2
But the problem remained.
I'm uploading the video through Google Drive because I can't share it directly here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MNseW6PHWWD-tlRygP1h4oILVT4_YHG7/view?usp=drivesdk
5-1 05:41
Use props
djiuser_hT1FqgZxrmDH
lvl.1
Bulgaria

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-1 05:27
Thanks for your reply. We see your pictures below. Are you able to upload the video from your side?
May we know did you update or refresh the firmware of the drone and remote controller to the latest version? May we know if you replaced the device in our service center or on other platforms? Can we have the Serial Number of the device?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MNseW6PHWWD-tlRygP1h4oILVT4_YHG7/view
5-1 05:45
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_hT1FqgZxrmDH Posted at 5-1 05:45
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MNseW6PHWWD-tlRygP1h4oILVT4_YHG7/view

Could you please open the authority to all so that we can access the link?
Thanks.
5-1 05:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules