agras T30 just falls
581 5 2023-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_BCym04mDB1AL
lvl.2

Czechia

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the agras t30. Recently, my drone has started to fall. It is not clear why this is happening. During the execution of the task, writes a message, the input voltage is too high. And the drone falls to the ground. The connection with him is lost. We change the battery and fly on.
It may happen again after a while. But not always. Batteries are different. The temperature is normal, there is no overheating.
Tell me who can help.
2023-9-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry to hear about the accident. May I ask if the T30 was damaged after the accident? The reason for the error could be the battery or the power distribution board issue. You may try to contact the dealer for further assistance in service.
2023-9-30
Use props
Kim_Terros
lvl.2

Czechia

DJI Susan Posted at 9-30 01:37
Hi there, sorry to hear about the accident. May I ask if the T30 was damaged after the accident? The reason for the error could be the battery or the power distribution board issue. You may try to contact the dealer for further assistance in service.

Hello, the drone was not damaged. The batteries were replaced with others. And the drone crashes were repeated.
2023-10-5
Use props
Kim_Terros
lvl.2

Czechia

DJI Susan Posted at 9-30 01:37

Здравствуйте, дрон не пострадал. Батареи заменили на другие. И падения дронов повторились.
2023-10-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Kim_Terros Posted at 10-5 22:08
Hello, the drone was not damaged. The batteries were replaced with others. And the drone crashes were repeated.

Thank you for your reply, you are recommended to contact the local dealer for assistance because the issue can not be solved remotely.
2023-10-6
Use props
djiuser_UBEbHKHnUioh
New

Brazil

My drone doesn't link with the controller, it just beeps, what happens?
1-12 04:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules