Help Monitor
853 2 2023-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Antonin
lvl.2
Poland

Hello,
For an upcoming project, I need to send the image of the Ronin 4D to two monitors using HF.
If I have this : DJI combo can I use an atomos or an other monitor?
What exactly do I need please ?

Thanks

2023-9-30
Use props
Lee-Roy
lvl.1

Australia

You can add the SDI Expansion for the highbright monitor and run an SDI cable to a second SDI monitor of your choice, or you can add a second DJI high bright monitor if you don't want a cable.

https://www.studiosport.fr/dji-remote-monitor-expansion-plate-sdi-hdmi-dc-in-a22912.html
2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Antonin. Thank you for reaching out. Please check the details below:

1. DJI Ronin 4D does not support wireless connection to Atomos or other third-party monitors.
2. If you have a DJI Ronin 4D Video Transmitter and a DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor, you may connect the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor to the DJI Ronin 4D. Then the DJI High-Bright Remote Monitor can be installed with a DJI Remote Monitor Expansion Plate (SDI/HDMI/DC-IN), and then connected to Atomos or other monitors via HDMI/SDI.
3、If you have a DJI Ronin 4D Video Transmitter and DJI Video Receiver, you may connect the DJI Video Receiver with DJI Ronin 4D, and then connect Atomos and other monitors through the SDI/HDMI interface of the DJI Video Receiver for use. monitor through the SDI/HDMI interface of the DJI Video Receiver.

Hope this helps.
2023-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules