DJI Mic does not working with Xiaomi 13
990 7 2023-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bruzon
lvl.1

Georgia

Hello. DJI Mic does not working with Xiaomi 13 through Type C adaptor. Smartphone doesn't recognise any mic or any deivice connected via USB Type C port. I've heard about same troubles at Samsung phones and about solution through "developer menu", but it doesn't work at my Xiaomi 13 phone.
2023-10-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know did you try other devices with different type of port?
2023-10-3
Use props
Bruzon
lvl.1

Georgia

I've just tried to connect to my Canon 200D camera and it's works well, but my phone Type C is worked well with any type of Type C headphones.
2023-10-3
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

try
open camera
filmic
google cam

ask: android Developer
2023-10-3
Use props
djiuser_PpZoM9bSZ833
New

Russia

It also didn’t work for me with xiaomi 11 ultra, xiaomi 9. Resetting to factory settings helped me, and the reset was done when it was inserted into the usb-c in the phone.  Then I pulled it out and connected it again.  In this case, there should be two microphones connected to the transmitter, that is, they both should be pulled out of the case and here I have it.  Then the phone detected the dji mic connection.
2023-12-17
Use props
Bruzon
lvl.1

Georgia

The problem solved - protection case was an obstacle. Bacause of the case USB C jack from reciever doesn't inserted properly and firm. Every time i need to remove protection case from the phone to plug-in DJI Mic reciever.
2023-12-17
Use props
Marta Lourenço
New

Portugal

My DJI mic doesn't work either, tried Xiaomi 12 and 13... Tried every trick , checked every tutorial available, not working... Help!!!
2-16 14:16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Marta Lourenço Posted at 2-16 14:16
My DJI mic doesn't work either, tried Xiaomi 12 and 13... Tried every trick , checked every tutorial available, not working... Help!!!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Android and iOS phones can theoretically establish a direct connection via Bluetooth as long as they are equipped with Bluetooth functionality. As a result of limited testing on various mobile devices, the actual support situation is contingent upon your individual test results. Kindly please provide us a video showing how you connect the DJI Mic 2 to your mobile device for us to further investigate the issue. You may upload the video via Google Drive or YouTube and send the link here. We will wait for your response.

2-16 23:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules