Mini 4 pro RC-N2 versus RC 2
16050 4 2023-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Buddy769
lvl.1
Flight distance : 393081 ft
Canada

Hey can someone explain the biggest difference between the two remotes? I know obviously the screen but how many other differences are there to justify the the expense of the more expensive device? It would be nice if somebody did a video so we can see the difference.
And why doesn't DJI offer a Mini 4 Pro with a fly more package with the rc-n2 controller? They do for the air 3.
2023-10-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your interest. DJI RC-N2 is a budget-friendly remote controller that offers a great flying experience. While it does not come with a built-in screen, it can be connected to a smartphone for usage. On the other hand, DJI RC 2 comes with a FHD screen and built-in 32GB storage (with approximately 21GB of available space). It offers more functional buttons and you can enjoy immediate use after powering on without connecting to your smartphone, facilitating concentrated and efficient creation. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-10-8
Use props
djiuser_Buddy769
lvl.1
Flight distance : 393081 ft
Canada

I guess I would need to see how much of a benefit the more expensive one would be. I currently have an air2s so I'm familiar with these remotes and the systems. And I don't mind using my phone because it has data otherwise I'll have to tether it. But it doesn't seem like DJI has a fly more package with a cheaper remote like they do for the air 3. And because I live in Canada I have to pay duties and exchange rate.
2023-10-8
Use props
djiuser_jvjjYVg9cELw
New

United Kingdom

Dirty Bird Posted at 2023-10-8 05:39
The biggest differences between the RC2 & RC-N2 are the RC2 is imminently more convenient.  It is a self-contained RC that is ready-to-fly in about 30 seconds.  There is no time wasted mounting your phone to the controller.  The RC2 is lighter & more compact than the RC-N2 with your phone attached.  The RC2 leaves your phone free during flight.  It also provides some extra buttons for easy access to features in flight.  The only drawback to the RC2 is you cannot install third-party apps, so you will not be able to use programs like Litchi.  Personally I find the RC2 fantastic & the price differential between the two RC models is very reasonable.

The thing is the cheaper nc2 remote with out a screen is way better due to the fact it’s the same distance remote ( tested ) with out a screen and you pair it with a iPhone 14 Pro Max for example and get 2000 nits peak Brightness so much easier to see out side in the sun as the remote with screen is only 700 nits and isn’t great in sun and the phone then has way more memory and can update the maps out side using network so doesn’t that make more sense and the brightness is obviously better if your taking pictures
2-18 07:41
Use props
djiuser_ltnbfOQIVMcD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 576926 ft
Canada

I just noticed that tithe RC-N2 is missing the two custom function buttons on the back side. What features does this limit?  And what other features are limited as well?  Does the RC-N2 allow for the augmented reality display features?      I prefer using the phone or an iPad Mini for the size, viewing angle, brightness in the sun, and the launch-site downloads & verifications of zone permissions.   
3-31 07:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules