ProSSD unreadable on Mac / PC
842 2 2023-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IronBird_Aerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 47425 ft
United Kingdom

Has anyone had any issues where the ProSSD is unreadable on a Mac / PC? We've had a card returned from the VFX house because they can't get one of the ProSSD's to read. They've checked with different cables and countless machines and even had their IT team do a rudimentary check - the card boots and the LED is solid white (stand-by mode, I think). but that's it when plugged into a machine

So they've sent it back to us and I've put it in the I3 - all the data seems to be there and correct. Ident, roll number, clip count, time remaining etc all looks good - I can even record to the card, but put it in a PC or Mac and it's not recognised.

I've found a thread on the Ronin 4D forum where it looks like someone has had a similar issue:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-269816-1-1.html#:~:text=Sometimes%2C%20your%20SSD%20not%20showing,is%20unable%20to%20recognize%20it.

It would be good to hear if anyone has had any similar issues and knows of any best working practices so it doesn't happen again.
2023-10-9
Use props
DominicCarter
lvl.1

United States

Did anyone resolve this? This has happened to me with some important footage. Ronin 4D recognizes just fine but multiple computers cannot see the drive. Drive doesn’t even light up.
2023-11-20
Use props
fanse172456d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80482 ft
Japan

DominicCarter Posted at 11-20 12:33
Did anyone resolve this? This has happened to me with some important footage. Ronin 4D recognizes just fine but multiple computers cannot see the drive. Drive doesn’t even light up.

Did you solve?
2023-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules