Lightcut can't export 2K&4K VDO on Ipad air 4
773 10 2023-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kim_SCH
lvl.1

Thailand

Hi,

I cant export more than 1080p VDO from Lightcut on Ipad air4, I have tried to update Ipad OS and app but still have the problem. However, on my iphone 11 everything working well.

Any solution for this issue?
2023-10-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know the resolution and fps of the videos you tried?
2023-10-14
Use props
Kim_SCH
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-14 05:43
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know the resolution and fps of the videos you tried?
It is 4k 30fps by osmo action4 (HEVC)
2023-10-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Kim_SCH Posted at 10-14 09:29
It is 4k 30fps by osmo action4 (HEVC)

Sorry for the late response. We confirmed with our teams. Currently, the iPad version of the Lightcut App supports exporting the maximum 1080p resolution of videos. We have forwarded your advice to them. If you need to export the 4k videos, you are advised to use iPhone version of Lightcut first.
2023-10-16
Use props
Kim_SCH
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-16 00:40
Sorry for the late response. We confirmed with our teams. Currently, the iPad version of the Lightcut App supports exporting the maximum 1080p resolution of videos. We have forwarded your advice to them. If you need to export the 4k videos, you are advised to use iPhone version of Lightcut first.

Thanks for the update, I hope the update will coming soon, I will travel soon and plan to use Ipad as a VDO editor.
2023-10-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Kim_SCH Posted at 10-16 00:53
Thanks for the update, I hope the update will coming soon, I will travel soon and plan to use Ipad as a VDO editor.

We will keep forwarding the needs and requests to them. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-16
Use props
Raavi
New

United Kingdom

I cannot export my video from Lightcut app. Although I am using this app on my phone. It doesn't move further 39 percent. It there any way to fix the issue.
1-10 08:13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Raavi Posted at 1-10 08:13
I cannot export my video from Lightcut app. Although I am using this app on my phone. It doesn't move further 39 percent. It there any way to fix the issue.

Hi there, it is recommended that you could try to reduce the running of other apps in the mobile phone backend to improve the LightCut APP’s running speed. Please try and keep us update.
1-11 03:27
Use props
Raavi
New

United Kingdom

Hi there are no apps running at the backend. I am trying to export it to my phone. And I’m using iPhone 15Pro and my phone’s software is up to date as well. Can you suggest what could be the issue. I have tried reducing the quality as well from 4K to 2.7K 30 fps.
1-11 06:17
Use props
Raavi
New

United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 1-11 03:27
Hi there, it is recommended that you could try to reduce the running of other apps in the mobile phone backend to improve the LightCut APP’s running speed. Please try and keep us update.

Hi there are no apps running at the backend. I am trying to export it to my phone. And I’m using iPhone 15Pro and my phone’s software is up to date as well. Can you suggest what could be the issue. I have tried reducing the quality as well from 4K to 2.7K 30 fps.
1-11 06:17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Raavi Posted at 1-11 06:17

Hi there, sorry for the late reponse. May I know if the issue has been resolved or not?

If not, please record a video of the issue and we will forward to our engineer team to further check, thanks.
1-14 23:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules