Two Mavic drones one tablet
458 3 2023-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WaterMaster
lvl.3
United States

I have a Mavic 2 Zoom and a Mavic Pro Platium that both use DJI GO 4 which is installed on my Tripltek 8" tablet. When I flew the Mavic PP I noticed a warning when I moved the right wheel about the Mavic PP has no zoom, the left wheel did work the gimbal, that was using the OEM GL200A RC for the Mavic PP. The Mavic 2 Zoom RC1B RC using the right wheel for it's zoom lens, the issue is will DJI GO 4 save seperate configurations on the Tripltek tablet for each RC I use or do I have to change the setting every time I switch drones?

2023-10-15
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What configuration are you talking about?
In general I believe most settings are saved on the drone, I interchange a phone between an M2P and an M2Z and the phone/App work flawlessly despite, from memory, the RH dial performing different functions with the two drones.
2023-10-16
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ah yes, the classic two drones, one tablet situation.
2023-10-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. There is no need to change the settings every time you switch drones as it has its own configuration when you connect your mobile device to it also both drones use different types of controllers. Please note that the Mavic Pro Platinum uses its gimbal dial (right wheel) to control the camera's tilt and camera settings dial (left wheel) to adjust camera settings while the left wheel dial will adjust the zoom on your Mavic 2 camera. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules