1506 13 2023-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_QhL75zqGE3lb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 129567 ft
Germany

Hello at all,

i have no idea what happend, but since my last flight something has changed.
With the firmware 500er, i guess i'm right, the Mavic Mini got the manuell video feature.
But now it is only possible to switch between Auto and Pro in the Picture mode, instantly i switch from picture to video the button Pro switch to Auto and is dark grey.
When i tap on this button the message appears "unable to switch camera modus in current shooting modus" someone an idea what i need to change to get back my Pro mode?

Br from germany (sorry for my english)
Björn
2023-10-17
Use props
kahixa
lvl.1

Germany

Ensure that you are in the appropriate shooting mode for the Pro settings. Pro mode is typically available in video mode, not in photo mode. So, make sure you are in video mode before attempting to switch to Pro mode.
Sometimes, firmware updates can impact camera settings. Ensure that your drone is running the latest firmware. DJI frequently releases updates to address issues and improve functionality.
You can try resetting the camera settings to their default values. To do this, go to the camera settings and look for an option to reset settings to default or factory settings. This can sometimes resolve issues with camera modes.
2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware to see if the issue persists. Also, please back up all the files on your DJI Fly app then reinstall the app to check if the issue persists. Please note that you can only select the Pro Mode when using video mode. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-10-17
Use props
djiuser_QhL75zqGE3lb
lvl.2
Germany

Hello,

Firmware is the newest one. v01.00.0600
I tried the DJI Assist and did a refresh from the Firmware. Issue still present.
Fly App is the newest one 1.12.2. I reinstalled the APP. Issue still present
below screenshots from app side with the message.
thanks

2023-10-18
Use props
djiuser_Z9pRiJjT5iYN
lvl.2
United States

Did you get this issue resolved please let me know if you did because I have the same issue. I’ve tried dji assistant 2 and it only has the current firmware which caused the problem from the start.
2023-11-2
Use props
djiuser_xDvVTMWI1uRQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5197 ft

Bosnia and Herzegovina

I have the same problem, I've tried everything and couldn't solve the issue
2023-11-6
Use props
djiuser_QhL75zqGE3lb
lvl.2
Germany

hey, I the moment I have no solution for that.
I think that is a SW Bug. Maybe the 600er SW is not ok.

Hey DJI what do you think about that?

Br
Björn
2023-11-7
Use props
kovaal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38507 ft
Poland

Got the same problem... I reupdated my mavic mini 1, reupdated controller, reinstalled the ios app and got it to work for couple of minutes. After few moments I tried turning everything on and it went back to grayed out auto mode icon during shooting video... please help I'm gonna go mad!  Pro mode is active only during shooting photos...
2023-11-8
Use props
erepet
lvl.1

Germany

I have found a workaround! I also am having the same issue. After updating on my phone I was only able to use the Auto mode when shooting video. Then I tried connecting via the DJI Fly App using my iPad. It still has the DJI Fly App version 1.11.4 and there I am still able to switch between Pro/Auto mode when shooting videos. When I changed the mode to Pro and reconnected with my iPhone using App version 1.12.3 the mode stayed in Pro when shooting video, but I was not able to switch it back to auto. So if you know anybody who still has DJI Fly App version 1.11.4 on their device you could at least change the mode to Pro and be stuck with that mode if you prefer shooting in that mode.

Very inconvenient. From this it seems like the issue is in the DJI Fly app itself, prohibiting for whatever reason to swith modes when shoting video, but Pro mode is still possible, just not switchable. The firmware of the drone and remote are fine. I am operating my DJI Mavic MINI on FW 1.00.0600 and remote on FW 1.00.0600.

I also issued a bug report to DJI a couple of weeks ago when DJI Fly v 1.12.0 came out, but unfortunately they didn't address is. If all of you who have that problem would also submit a bug report, then that might help.
You can do so here: https://security.dji.com/protocol?lang=en_US  

Hope that will get resolved soon.
2023-11-9
Use props
djiuser_QhL75zqGE3lb
lvl.2
Germany

Nice, i‘m secure that is a SW Bug. I hope DJI will fix that. Bad that I have only the newest version from fly app. My iPad mini 1 is to old and the new iPad has the newest one installed.

Br
Björn
2023-11-9
Use props
erepet
lvl.1

Germany

Please use the online customer support chat function on the dji.com/support website. As it turnes out, the bug report link I posted earlier is not spesifically for DJI Fly App.

Here is an example text for the bug report. You can copy paste it if you like.

After updating the DJI Fly app on my iPhone I was only able to use the Auto mode when shooting video. Then I tried connecting via the DJI Fly App using my iPad. It still has the DJI Fly App version 1.11.4 and there I am still able to switch between Pro/Auto mode when shooting videos. When I changed the mode to Pro using my iPad and reconnected with my iPhone, which is using App version 1.12.3, the mode stayed in Pro when shooting video, but I was not able to switch it back to auto.

Very inconvenient, as the auto/pro modes where available on the Mavic MINI for years. From this it seems like the issue is in the DJI Fly app itself, prohibiting for whatever reason to switch modes when shooting video, (it still works when taking photos) but Pro mode is still possible, just not switchable. The firmware of the drone and remote are fine. I am operating my DJI Mavic MINI on the latest FW 1.00.0600 and remote on FW 1.00.0600.

Please resolve this issue.

Thank you.
2023-11-13
Use props
NicoVerbrugge
lvl.1

Belgium

Hi any news on this one? I have done everything recommended above but without success. Still no Manual Mode for video.
2023-12-13
Use props
djiuser_QhL75zqGE3lb
lvl.2
Germany

Hello DJI Folks,

the Pro Mode is back. updated yesterday the fly app. The update for mavic mini 4 etc. after that today I checked the pro mode. See picture. The pro mode is back
IMG_2577.png
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

NicoVerbrugge Posted at 12-13 02:15
Hi any news on this one? I have done everything recommended above but without success. Still no Manual Mode for video.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and please update the latest version on our website then check if the issue persists. You may click the link below to visit our official download page for the DJI Fly app. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2023-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules