953 3 2023-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PzrRfAuiZDaa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 152546 ft
Spain

Hello everyone,
I see immense potential in the DJI Goggle 2 with the addition of a screen streaming feature. Enabling the goggles to receive direct computer screen feeds would be a game-changer for gamers, content creators, and professionals alike. I urge fellow enthusiasts to join forces in making this vision a reality.

2023-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Goggles 2 supports the live stream when using the latest version of the DJI Fly App. Regarding streaming outside the app, we will gather this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-10-17
Use props
djiuser_PzrRfAuiZDaa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 152546 ft
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-17 20:57
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Goggles 2 supports the live stream when using the latest version of the DJI Fly App. Regarding streaming outside the app, we will gather this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.

When I purchased the Dji Goggle 2, I was excited not only to use it for flying my Mavic 3 and Cinebot30 but also to practice with my favorite FPV simulators on PC.
2023-11-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_PzrRfAuiZDaa Posted at 11-3 11:40
When I purchased the Dji Goggle 2, I was excited not only to use it for flying my Mavic 3 and Cinebot30 but also to practice with my favorite FPV simulators on PC.

Thank you for your response. Rest assured that we will record this feedback of yours. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules