TB50 Battery Station: one port does not charge
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Liechtenstein

Hello DJI Team and DJI Experts

One of the sockets (ports) of my TB50 battery station does not charge.
It shows '0V' and after some time 'charging error'.

It is like this with any battery, and only one of the charging sockets is affected.

What can this be and how to repair it, please?
Thank you so much
Rogier
2023-10-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Rogier, sorry to read about your issue. According to your description, the issue may not be able to be solved remotely. You may send the battery station back to DJI for further service.
Please click https://www.dji.com/service/repair to start an online repair case.
2023-10-18
Use props
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Liechtenstein

DJI Susan Posted at 10-18 23:57
Hi Rogier, sorry to read about your issue. According to your description, the issue may not be able to be solved remotely. You may send the battery station back to DJI for further service.
Please click https://www.dji.com/service/repair to start an online repair case.

@DJI Susan thanks for the swift response. Sorry, I cannot find the serial number of my TB50 battery station. It seems not possible to register for repair without it. Could you hint to me where to find it? Or how to register for a repair? The model number of my charging station is IN2BS.

Thanks a lot
Rogier
2023-10-19
Use props
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Liechtenstein

DJI Susan Posted at 10-18 23:57
Please click https://www.dji.com/service/repair to start an online repair case.

Susan would you mind to explain how to fill out the online repair form? The battery station is not listed in the drop down menu, and I cannot find a serial number on the case. I cannot submit the form. Thanks in advance. Rogier
2023-10-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rogiervdheide Posted at 10-21 13:26
Susan would you mind to explain how to fill out the online repair form? The battery station is not listed in the drop down menu, and I cannot find a serial number on the case. I cannot submit the form. Thanks in advance. Rogier

I am sorry for the belated reply. You can select Inspire 2 as the product. Input the Inspire 2 on the box and select Inspire 2 via Select the product model so you don't need to input the serial number. Thank you.

2023-10-21
Use props
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Liechtenstein

DJI Susan Posted at 10-21 19:41
I am sorry for the belated reply. You can select Inspire 2 as the product. Input the Inspire 2 on the box and select Inspire 2 via Select the product model so you don't need to input the serial number. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks a lot! I'll do as you have explained and hope my Battery Station can be repaired!
2023-10-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rogiervdheide Posted at 10-25 11:44
Thanks a lot! I'll do as you have explained and hope my Battery Station can be repaired!

You are welcome. Please feel free to ask if you need any further assistance.
2023-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules