Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geo_Drone
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Dear DJI
After 5 FIRMWARES, you were UNABLE to fix the damn BUG with NFZ's. It applies to ALL DJI DRONES !!!

Each time I enter from BLUE zone to YELLOW zone, the drone displays a message that I am in a banned area and need to EXIT immediately.
I have all areas UNLOCKED with DJI UNLOCK and papers...
So why I still see this error that was transmitted to you ONE YEAR AGO ??????
Was promised to be fixed...fixed Zero...

So even if I have uploaded a full city UNLOCK, (some city areas are blue, some yellow, some with no NFZ), IF I take off from Blue area, entering in YELLOW area prompts that is a banned zone !!!
Please fix it guys...I do not know who made the glitch, but I do not want to see a drone with all UNLOCKS in a 500m area going down because is flying from Blue (more sensitive) to Yellow (only caution), all areas being in same UNLOCK file.

Tks.
2023-10-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Geo_Drone. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-10-22
Use props
Geo_Drone
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-22 07:26
Hi, Geo_Drone. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We will forward your concern to our relevant team for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.

Thank you.PS. Same message also from yellow to blue...practically is giving messages...I have tried to fly in area and is not going down, but the messages are a bit annoying as you do not know what to expect.
Regards.
2023-10-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Geo_Drone Posted at 10-22 23:40
Thank you.PS. Same message also from yellow to blue...practically is giving messages...I have tried to fly in area and is not going down, but the messages are a bit annoying as you do not know what to expect.
Regards.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late notice. If the aircraft takes off within the restricted area after unlocking, the drone can be flown within the restricted area. However, if the aircraft will be used in a non-restricted area, the existing unlocking request must be disabled for the aircraft to recognize the location. I hope this information clarifies your query.
2023-12-4
Use props
Geo_Drone
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Romania

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-4 03:41
Hello, there. Sorry for the late notice. If the aircraft takes off within the restricted area after unlocking, the drone can be flown within the restricted area. However, if the aircraft will be used in a non-restricted area, the existing unlocking request must be disabled for the aircraft to recognize the location. I hope this information clarifies your query.

If  you disable unlock and you go from yellow to Blue, you realize that the drone will go down, right?
The solution is simple... Do not display the message in an area that is unlocked, when you cross from yellow to Blue or viceversa, IF BOTH AREAS ARE IN THE UNLOCKED space.
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Geo_Drone Posted at 12-4 04:39
If  you disable unlock and you go from yellow to Blue, you realize that the drone will go down, right?
The solution is simple... Do not display the message in an area that is unlocked, when you cross from yellow to Blue or viceversa, IF BOTH AREAS ARE IN THE UNLOCKED space.

We completely understand your concern and unfortunately, this isn't possible. However, rest assured that your feedback will be forwarded to our relevant team for future reference. Please feel free to reach us anytime.
2023-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules