Aircraft not connected to RC
835 9 2023-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
walid2
lvl.1
Malaysia

So recently i updated the firmware (but i am not sure if its firmware related)
RC Firmware: 04.12.0100 and aircraft firmware: 02.04.2500

I am only able to connect to the aircraft if I  place the RC just next to it, if i move it few meters, Aircraft not connected to RC anymore.
Any clue? i did try to pair it again, but still same issue,
2023-10-23
Use props
walid2
lvl.1
Malaysia

Update: When I approach the RC to the Aircraft, i change the transmission to Manual, then the signal became normal, then i change it back to automatic (dual band) no issue at all and the signal is perfect, however when turn off the aircraft and the RC, then turn them both ON again, signal is super low, I have to approach the aircraft again, put the transmission to manual first, then change it to automatic.
any solution ? software issue ?
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

walid2 Posted at 10-23 05:51
Update: When I approach the RC to the Aircraft, i change the transmission to Manual, then the signal became normal, then i change it back to automatic (dual band) no issue at all and the signal is perfect, however when turn off the aircraft and the RC, then turn them both ON again, signal is super low, I have to approach the aircraft again, put the transmission to manual first, then change it to automatic.
any solution ? software issue ?

Hi, walid2. Thank you for reaching out. Just to confirm, the aircraft not connected error appear even without taking off?
2023-10-23
Use props
walid2
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-23 06:39
Hi, walid2. Thank you for reaching out. Just to confirm, the aircraft not connected error appear even without taking off?

Yes it appears even without take off, just turn it on, RC very very near the aircraft, everything is ok, as soon as  you step away  2 meters, it start to get disconnected, then my only solution is to get near to it again.
i found  out though it my earlier updated comment on how to temporarily manage to have a strong signal again, hence i am not confident to fly it
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

walid2 Posted at 10-23 06:43
Yes it appears even without take off, just turn it on, RC very very near the aircraft, everything is ok, as soon as  you step away  2 meters, it start to get disconnected, then my only solution is to get near to it again.
i found  out though it my earlier updated comment on how to temporarily manage to have a strong signal again, hence i am not confident to fly it

Thank you for confirming, walid2. Please try to refresh the firmware of the drone and RC using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) then ink the aircraft to the remote controller again. Please keep us posted.
2023-10-23
Use props
walid2
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-23 07:54
Thank you for confirming, walid2. Please try to refresh the firmware of the drone and RC using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) then ink the aircraft to the remote controller again. Please keep us posted.

I did as you advised, unfortunately, it did not solve it, i am still getting disconnected as soon as i move away from the drone. I am able to have full signal when i switch to  manual  transmission, and choose a band, only then the signal will  be normal. Then i switch back to automatic and the signal remain normal.
as soon as i turn off the aircraft and on it again, issue happen again
2023-10-23
Use props
fans3914c97a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 356260 ft
India

I am also facing the same issue with my DJI Air2s. My drone is not able to go more than 80-100 meters away from my home point. It shows low signal and signal blocked error. I did everything as described.

I changed the phone which doesn't have network, changed the cable of RC, Change the place from Urban to Rural, flashed latest firmwares on both DJI RC and Air 2s via DJI Assistant2.

Kindly help us on this issue.

RC Firmware: 04.12.0100 and aircraft firmware: 02.04.2500
2023-10-25
Use props
walid2
lvl.1
Malaysia

any update ?
2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans3914c97a Posted at 10-25 22:50
I am also facing the same issue with my DJI Air2s. My drone is not able to go more than 80-100 meters away from my home point. It shows low signal and signal blocked error. I did everything as described.

I changed the phone which doesn't have network, changed the cable of RC, Change the place from Urban to Rural, flashed latest firmwares on both DJI RC and Air 2s via DJI Assistant2.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please send us a short video showing your transmission record to further verify. You may use Google Drive or Dropbox to upload your video and provide the link here.
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the late notice. Would you be able to upload a short video showing the problem? Please upload a video with a shareable link such as Google Drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules