Is DJI go 4 active
931 5 2023-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
J Russell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1206230 ft
United States

I have attempted to load all of my flight data to DJI Go 4, it says complete but there is no data to see. I have been flying for several months thinking I was all good and covered with Re-fresh that I have on my Mavic 3 Pro? What am I doing wrong? Is the Flight Data there but can't view?
2023-10-24
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It might help if you try explaining your isue again because it's not clear what your problem is from your description.

If you have a Mavic 3 Pro the appropriate app for it is DJI Fly, not DJI Go 4.
DJI Fly won't show flights you may have made with DJI Go 4.
You can still view those in DJI Go 4.

2023-10-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing this query with us. May I confirm that you would like to check your total flight time? Please know that the DJI Mavic 3 Pro supports the DJI Fly app. I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-10-24
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think Go4  will display ONLY flights flown using Go4, meaning I doubt it will display flights flown using Go, Fly or Litchi etc..

I also suspect that it will display ONLY flights flown using the current log in, so, if the App is logged into "account A" then it will not display flights flown using "account B".
2023-10-24
Use props
J Russell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1206230 ft
United States

If I only use DJI Fly to handle my flight data, where is this data stored for later viewing? Can I download this to  my computer? Currently My Mavic 3 Pro and Mini 3 Pro Remotes are full, every time I turn remote's on it says my flight data is full...I hit the download but only 2-3 files get downloaded and remote is still full? I do have remotes in sync mode.

I have not flown since signing in on Go4, so the next time I fly, time will be logged in Go4? I am guessing I can download my flight time from Go4?

Thanks all,
John
2023-10-25
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

J Russell Posted at 10-25 02:59
If I only use DJI Fly to handle my flight data, where is this data stored for later viewing? Can I download this to  my computer? Currently My Mavic 3 Pro and Mini 3 Pro Remotes are full, every time I turn remote's on it says my flight data is full...I hit the download but only 2-3 files get downloaded and remote is still full? I do have remotes in sync mode.

I have not flown since signing in on Go4, so the next time I fly, time will be logged in Go4? I am guessing I can download my flight time from Go4?

where is this data stored for later viewing? Can I download this to  my computer?
It's stored in the controller if you use one with a built-in screen or in the phone or tablet you fly with.
Yes, you can download flight records to the computer.

Go4 won't work with the Mavic 3 Pro or MIni 3 Pro.
DJI Fly is the only app that will work with them.
Go 4 was for older DJI drones, but none of the current models use it.

2023-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules