MultiLink and CrystalSky or iPad?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Liechtenstein

Hi Everyone

Scrambled video with CrystalSky

When I have two Inspire 2 controllers (not Cendence) with CrystalSky screens and connected with DJI Multilink and I fly the Zenmuse X7 I cannot get smooth video on the slave controller which is set up to control the gimbal. The image is scrambled as soon as the image or the camera moves. This is the case both at 2.4MHz and 5MHz it does not seem to make a difference.

The exact same set up where I replace the slave Crystal Sky with an iPad does 100% fine; I am getting a video signal that is smooth and has only little latency.

Can this be improved, with the CrystalSky connect tot the Slave controller? I want to see the camera's image without scrambling.
I suppose the Multilink both for the Master and the Slave controller is a good idea.

Thanks so much for your responses!
2023-10-25
Use props
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Liechtenstein

Anyone here having the same experience? Should I ditch the CrystalSky alltogether?
2023-12-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hey rogiervdheide! Hope you are well.

Thank you so much for your post, and l have forwrded to our engineer to check with your issue, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!

2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you so much for your patience, please refer to the below response to your issue:
1. we tested CrystalSky screens, both 5.5-inch and 7.85-inch, installed on a standard remote controller, but did not replicate the reported lag issues. Please provide us a video demonstrating the operations when the issue occurs. (Please upload the video to google drive or another cloud drive and share an open link here. I will download it and check it for you.)

2. For CrystalSky, apart from using the CrystalSky remote controller mount, please test by connecting it with other data cables to the USB-A port on the remote controller and the USB-C port on the CrystalSky screen. Check if the issue persists during this connection. If not, it may indicate an issue with the CrystalSky remote controller mount component, and we recommend to send it back to us for testing.

3. Reset the CrystalSky to factory settings to investigate if the problem is due to a system anomaly.

If the issue persists, kindly provide details including CrystalSky firmware version, the connection process, and a video showcasing the problem for further analysis. Thank you for your time.
2023-12-6
Use props
rogiervdheide
lvl.4
Liechtenstein

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-6 00:15
Thank you so much for your patience, please refer to the below response to your issue:
1. we tested CrystalSky screens, both 5.5-inch and 7.85-inch, installed on a standard remote controller, but did not replicate the reported lag issues. Please provide us a video demonstrating the operations when the issue occurs. (Please upload the video to google drive or another cloud drive and share an open link here. I will download it and check it for you.)

Thanks I will follow up with a link to a video! Happy 2024.
2023-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules