Thinking of getting a Osmo Action 4
3173 8 2023-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TrVlogs82
lvl.1

United States

So as the title says I was thinking of getting an Osmo Action 4. Right now, I have a GoPro. I only use it for Driving POVs or vlogging at car meets. My only issue is Osmo Action 4 or, the Osmo line doesn't have a head mount. I saw the neck one but I'd rather have the head strap mount as I have for the GoPro or, can I use the one I have for GoPro & use it on the Osmo Action 4? That's the only thing keeping me from buying the Osmo Action 4.

Thank You
-Tr
2023-10-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, TrVlogs82. Thank you for reaching out. We can't guarantee the compatibility of the 3rd party accessory with the Action 4. We hope that other users who have an Action 4 and that accessory can provide you with the information you need. We will also forward it as suggestion of yours for future accessory of action cameras.

For the Action 4 accessory, aside from the Osmo Action Hanging Neck Mount, you may also check the Osmo Action Chest Strap Mount.

If you are using a helmet you may check the Osmo Action Curved Adhesive Base Kit and Osmo Action Helmet Chin Mount.
2023-10-28
Use props
TrVlogs82
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-28 06:18
Hi, TrVlogs82. Thank you for reaching out. We can't guarantee the compatibility of the 3rd party accessory with the Action 4. We hope that other users who have an Action 4 and that accessory can provide you with the information you need. We will also forward it as suggestion of yours for future accessory of action cameras.

For the Action 4 accessory, aside from the Osmo Action Hanging Neck Mount, you may also check the Osmo Action Chest Strap Mount.

Thank you sadly I do late-night drives so I don't use a helmet and the chest mount won't work or the neck mount.
2023-10-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

TrVlogs82 Posted at 10-28 08:48
Thank you sadly I do late-night drives so I don't use a helmet and the chest mount won't work or the neck mount.

Thank you for the reply, TrVlogs82. That's all accessories we can recommend, hopefully, other users can give their insights as well.
2023-11-9
Use props
TrVlogs82
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-9 07:02
Thank you for the reply, TrVlogs82. That's all accessories we can recommend, hopefully, other users can give their insights as well.

Thank you.
2023-11-9
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

As long as it have gopro mount you can use it with Osmo Action 4, since all action cameras use the same mount.
2023-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're most welcome. Please feel free to reach us anytime!
2023-11-23
Use props
djiuser_vB7rsMeLSR1z
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29892 ft
United Kingdom

You can get all sorts of mounts on Amazon, but the OA4 has a curved adhesive mount in the box (adventure combo) that will fit on a helmet. But the head strap from go pro I assume has the standard standy-up pillar thing, and OA magnetic mount will screw right into it.
4-6 08:38
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Anything like the below link will do, do a search for action camera accessories on your amazon.com

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Camera- ... FtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1
4-6 17:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules