367 0 2023-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

Having an issue with the RS3 Pro and both of my Sony cameras (A7R4 and A9ii). With the Gimbal connected by Bluetooth to control the shutter with the button on the Gimbal, it won't perform a burst if held down like on the camera's actual shutter. It does one exposure at a time and yes, the function/mode is set for burst. Does the same if triggered through the app, just one exposure but using the app it's not easy to verify when it's "held down".
I have also tried it using the RSS port on the Gimbal (instead of the Bluetooth connection to the Gimbal) connected by either the multi-port or USB C port with the specific cable and that causes them to take one shot and then get into a seemingly endless loop of writing to the card even though it isn't! I have to pull the said cable from the camera's port to stop that loop!
If I want to do burst shots, of any speed, I need to use either a wired or Bluetooth remote.
I should mention that this is with the Raven Eye connected and working.
There appear to be MANY little quirks with the Sony HDMI and subsequent control, is this another quirk?
I suspect that this is something that could be corrected with a firmware fix (fingers crossed).

2023-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules