Issues from installing V 4.3.54
644 7 2023-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tashley
lvl.2
United States

I have a pristine Phantom 4 Pro that has many flights on it and has never had any issues, until today.
Since I downloaded the latest firmware for this bird my image transmission from camera will not function.
My 4 Pro has never been abused or crashed so let's get that out of the way. Every other feature seems to be ok except the lack of camera image. Arming, object avoidance, flight everything except, camera view.
I now regret that i installed buggy firmware as the bird was perfect before. Is there any way to revert back to the firmware I had before?

2023-10-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, Tashley. We already responded to your inquiry on this thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=300313 please check our response and let us know if the issue persists. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-10-31
Use props
Tashley
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 10-31 18:10
Hi there, Tashley. We already responded to your inquiry on this thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=300313 please check our response and let us know if the issue persists. Thank you for your understanding.

Finally corrected the issue of no image transmission from camera but another I have encountered is that there is only a map of china displayed with chinese script in the map box.
I have probably said it before but how can a company such as dji release such buggie firmware.
If anyone out there knows how to get a proper map box please advise.
2023-11-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Tashley Posted at 11-13 17:45
Finally corrected the issue of no image transmission from camera but another I have encountered is that there is only a map of china displayed with chinese script in the map box.
I have probably said it before but how can a company such as dji release such buggie firmware.
If anyone out there knows how to get a proper map box please advise.

Thank you for keeping us posted and we're glad that you already connected your aircraft with the remote controller. Regarding the map issue, please try to connect the remote controller to a network and please update the firmware of your RC. Please note that the remote controller with a built-in screen will utilize the map data from HERE maps and Amap according to the system’s language. If the system’s language is set to simplified Chinese, Amap will be used. Otherwise, HERE maps will be used. If there is no GPS signal after power-on, the map will be shown based on the previous usage. Thank you.

2023-11-16
Use props
Tashley
lvl.2
United States

Got that done now I have a black map box.
2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tashley Posted at 11-17 11:08
Got that done now I have a black map box.

Hello there. Was this already fixed? I replied to your message. We recommend trying to download the firmware of the remote controller with a screen (GL300E) to the microSD card, and then update the firmware manually.
1.  Import the file “update.zip” into the microSD card.
Note: If the upgrade fails via an SD card, please copy the update.zip file to the internal memory of the remote controller and try to upgrade again.
2.  Power off the remote controller and insert the microSD card.
3.  Power on the remote controller and tap “Install”.
Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-19
Use props
Tashley
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-19 01:49
Hello there. Was this already fixed? I replied to your message. We recommend trying to download the firmware of the remote controller with a screen (GL300E) to the microSD card, and then update the firmware manually.
1.  Import the file “update.zip” into the microSD card.
Note: If the upgrade fails via an SD card, please copy the update.zip file to the internal memory of the remote controller and try to upgrade again.

Got my maps missing problem fixed, installed Litchi and it's all good now.
I have been fighting the problems associated the  firmware update for a month now but one thing I know, I will never install another DJI firmware update again, on any of my DJI machines.
Releasing buggie updates is not cool man.
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tashley Posted at 11-21 07:19
Got my maps missing problem fixed, installed Litchi and it's all good now.
I have been fighting the problems associated the  firmware update for a month now but one thing I know, I will never install another DJI firmware update again, on any of my DJI machines.
Releasing buggie updates is not cool man.

I'm glad that it is already working now. Please rest assured your feedback is well noted and we will make sure to forward this to the related department. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
2023-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules