1073 10 2023-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rafaelnasser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52694 ft
Brazil

Hello how are you?

I bought a brand new O3 air unit and it is failing activation.
Captura de Tela 2023-11-01 às 00.16.56.png
How can I fix this issue? I need this activated so I can fly without limitations.
Video of the BUG: https://watch.screencastify.com/v/hndD89jJ2PvwdleGWp6n

This is clearly a DJI problem, please help me fix this.  My goggles V2 are binding correctly and I can see video with limited resources, which I dont want.  
Please help me solve this DJI BUG; thank you.

2023-10-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please follow the instructions below to activate the O3 Air unit again:
Connect the O3 Air Unit (you can activate the air unit without a power supply ) to a computer using the USB-C cable, and run DJI Assistant 2(Consumer Drones Series)for activation or Firmware updating.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/o3-air-unit
2023-10-31
Use props
rafaelnasser
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-31 20:02
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please follow the instructions below to activate the O3 Air unit again:
Connect the O3 Air Unit (you can activate the air unit without a power supply ) to a computer using the USB-C cable, and run DJI Assistant 2(Consumer Drones Series)for activation or Firmware updating.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/o3-air-unit

I did do that.  Your servers were BUGGED according to your own crew.

They will send me a SMS whenever your servers are working again.  My O3 unit is still inactive and brand new.  Im still waiting for the SMS...
2023-11-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

rafaelnasser Posted at 11-1 06:30
I did do that.  Your servers were BUGGED according to your own crew.

They will send me a SMS whenever your servers are working again.  My O3 unit is still inactive and brand new.  Im still waiting for the SMS...

Hi rafaelnasser, may I know if your issue has been resolved or not?
If not, since you mentioned you have contacted with our relevant team and did not recieve the SMS, may I know which channel you have contacted? You could provide us the related ticket number if any for further checking, thanks.
2023-11-2
Use props
rafaelnasser
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 11-2 00:46
Hi rafaelnasser, may I know if your issue has been resolved or not?
If not, since you mentioned you have contacted with our relevant team and did not recieve the SMS, may I know which channel you have contacted? You could provide us the related ticket number if any for further checking, thanks.

Hey DJI Thor how are you?  I contacted you guys through the chat after Login.

No, I never received the SMS DJI promised due to your servers being offline.

And yes, it was a server issue because I was able to activate the next day.  Thanks nonetheless
2023-11-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

rafaelnasser Posted at 11-3 07:10

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We checked your chat records and are communicating with our teams. We will confirm with them.
2023-11-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

rafaelnasser Posted at 11-3 07:10

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have confirmed with our teams. Our support sent you an SMS on that day. It should look like this

Would you please check your junk box?
2023-11-4
Use props
BaconUPT
lvl.1
Greece

Hello guys, this is my 3rd unit and I get the same problem every time... I cant activate it! Same thing, activation failed :/
2023-12-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

BaconUPT Posted at 12-7 15:21
Hello guys, this is my 3rd unit and I get the same problem every time... I cant activate it! Same thing, activation failed :/

Hi there, we are sorry for your case. Could you please refer to the DJI O3 Air Unit | Activation tutorial here: https://www.dji.com/o3-air-unit/video and activate the unit again?
If that does not help, may we know if it is a brand new unit or if the camera module has been replaced?
2023-12-7
Use props
djiuser_qRydzTalIl8R
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2023-12-7 17:33
Hi there, we are sorry for your case. Could you please refer to the DJI O3 Air Unit | Activation tutorial here: https://www.dji.com/o3-air-unit/video and activate the unit again?
If that does not help, may we know if it is a brand new unit or if the camera module has been replaced?

I have the same problems... I own 5 03 air units and the last two i purchased only one activated, the other is stuck in a loop. it activated when I first plugged it in, but after a firmware update it now will not activate again. why it needed to idk but this sucks.
3-17 10:19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_qRydzTalIl8R Posted at 3-17 10:19
I have the same problems... I own 5 03 air units and the last two i purchased only one activated, the other is stuck in a loop. it activated when I first plugged it in, but after a firmware update it now will not activate again. why it needed to idk but this sucks.

Hi there, may I ask if you mean you've activated the O3 Air Unit successfully before, and it requires activation again after a firmware update? Can you provide us with a picture or video for further checking?
3-18 00:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules