Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SmetcH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111184 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Hello there!
Can we control RS3 Mini with PS4 controller as bigger RS3 and RS3 Pro?
Tnx.
2023-11-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI RS 3 Mini can be connected to the DJI Ronin App for remote control, or controlled by XBOX and PS4 controllers. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-11-5
Use props
Superclock
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-11-5 16:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI RS 3 Mini can be connected to the DJI Ronin App for remote control, or controlled by XBOX and PS4 controllers. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Have a nice day ahead.

Follow on question - when using a game controller, can I assign specific pan/tilt location points to buttons? Ideally, I would like to set multiple points and be able to just click a button and have the gimbal move to that point and stay there.
Or, can I set limit points on the pan, where it will stop at an assigned point on the left and right when using the controller joystick?
4-27 04:56
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Superclock Posted at 4-27 04:56
Follow on question - when using a game controller, can I assign specific pan/tilt location points to buttons? Ideally, I would like to set multiple points and be able to just click a button and have the gimbal move to that point and stay there.
Or, can I set limit points on the pan, where it will stop at an assigned point on the left and right when using the controller joystick?

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. We may need to coordinate this with our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted.
4-28 03:42
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Superclock Posted at 4-27 04:56
Follow on question - when using a game controller, can I assign specific pan/tilt location points to buttons? Ideally, I would like to set multiple points and be able to just click a button and have the gimbal move to that point and stay there.
Or, can I set limit points on the pan, where it will stop at an assigned point on the left and right when using the controller joystick?

Thank you for patiently waiting. When using the PS4 or XBOX controller, it is only through the gamepad joystick to control the head rotation, it is not supported through the gamepad buttons to record the specific angle of the head, to directly trigger the head to rotate to a specific position. Hope this helps.
5-3 00:51
Use props
djiuser_3A4KQGsclAiW
New

Kuwait

Hi is there any specific model of joystick like ps4 ps5
Xbox 360
Please
6 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now