Question about Pocket 3
1388 5 2023-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Why Sit Home?
lvl.4
Montenegro

Hi there! Ordered mine and can't wait to get it. But while I don't have it, I've been thinking about this thing a lot. I got the Creator Combo so I'm really interested in this battery handle thing. If I plug it into the camera, it starts charging it - I get it. But can I use it just as an extension handle? Could I drain the charge inside it and keep it "dead" to only have a more comfortable grip because I've got rather big hands? I'd appreciate your help here.
2023-11-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure if you'd get a nag indicating the battery handle needed to be charged or not.  In any case it is not good to run down a battery of that type and leave it empty.  You might be better off with any brand selfie stick with a 1/4-20 screw mount.
2023-11-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Use the tripod and tripod mount instead for a longer grip.
2023-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do not recommend draining the battery on the battery handle every time you use it as it might damage if you keep it empty. Since the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 doesn't have an official extension rod, you may use the "Osmo Pocket 3 Expansion Adapter" along with the "Osmo Action 1.5m Extension Rod Kit". With this setup, you can compose and monitor the frame using DJI Mimo. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-11
Use props
Why Sit Home?
lvl.4
Montenegro

Thanks a lot everyone!
2023-11-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

We're glad it's already cleared out. You can always reach out to us if you need further assistance. Have a great day.
2023-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules