• Date: 2023.11.07
  • Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.05.00
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v02.04.04.00
  • Intelligent Battery Firmware: v04.01.00.64
  • Charging Hub Firmware: v05.02.13.46
  • Zenmuse X9-8K Air Firmware: v01.00.23.00
  • DJI Pilot 2 App: v5.3.1.1
  • DJI Assistant 2 (DJI Inspire Series): v2.0.1

This is a big update! I noticed I must activate the aircraft again and agree to new flight restrictions. I wrote in a blog post how to activate the I3, here. I had stopped writing this post to ask DJI support, which has always been good, but I have Pro Care, so I am unsure if it makes a difference to ask about the activation. This is not a part of the upgrade. I had an issue with a drone and sent it back to DJI, and it was something in this process that caused it (I know the issue, honestly).

I have yet to fly the drone; non-stop rain at the moment; when I do, I will write up my thoughts on the upgrade. The whole took about 45 mins, with checks and I have not updated all the batteries yet.

I have a new Flight Checklist, which looks pretty slick and sits on the top left of the RC controller, which will be very helpful. I also understand that in sports mode there is a new awareness indicator is now available.

More to follow.
2023-11-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your query with us. Please know that your DJI Care Pro is bound to your aircraft. If your aircraft has been replaced under the repair or service plan, the replacement aircraft should inherit the existing DJI Care Pro. You may check your active service plan via this link: https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-11-14
Use props
826 Raw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 414226 ft
United Kingdom

Just a quick update, I have the I3 now activated and ready for work.
2023-11-15
Use props
826 Raw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 414226 ft
United Kingdom

Quick update on the I3 Firmware update. Particularly in Tripod mode and Normal mode, the drone seems to be smoother, quite a lot smoother. I like the startup checklist's convenience, which is now added to the main menu. We commented on whether the drone was quieter in Tripod mode. Is this a thing? I want to know what Zenmuse X9-8K Air Firmware: v01.00.23.00 has done in full.
2023-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules