1263 7 2023-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

My friend is travelling in Japan right now and he saw that the creator combo is readily available instead of being backordered till Dec/Jan. He was wandering is he can pick up DJI care after he gets back to the US? Have anyone done this before?
2023-11-16
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Not sure if it will work with care refresh, but his warranty will be bound to japan region and if something goes wrong he would now have to pay shipping to japan to use his warranty. If he was to get it repaired in the US he would have to pay in full. So he actually may need the care refresh .
2023-11-16
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 11-16 11:45
Not sure if it will work with care refresh, but his warranty will be bound to japan region and if something goes wrong he would now have to pay shipping to japan to use his warranty. If he was to get it repaired in the US he would have to pay in full. So he actually may need the care refresh .

Thanks, question now is if he can get care refresh in the US after he returns?
2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your query with us. Please know that although the DJI Care Refresh provides internal warranty coverage for this model, we encourage our customers to purchase DJI Products within their country/region for the manufacturer's warranty matter. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Osmo Newbie
New
Singapore

DJI Diana Posted at 2023-11-16 14:03
Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your query with us. Please know that although the DJI Care Refresh provides internal warranty coverage for this model, we encourage our customers to purchase DJI Products within their country/region for the manufacturer's warranty matter. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.

Hi, I purchased my Osmo Pocket 3 in Japan, but I live in Singapore. Is DJI Care available in Singapore as well?
2-19 22:38
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

DJI Osmo Newbie Posted at 2-19 22:38
Hi, I purchased my Osmo Pocket 3 in Japan, but I live in Singapore. Is DJI Care available in Singapore as well?

Hi, there. Thank you for bringing this up. The Osmo Pocket 3 supports international coverage. However, DJI Care Refresh is not available in Singapore. Thank you.
2-20 14:03
Use props
HAYHOT
lvl.3
Vietnam

I think DJI is opening many stock sellers including warranty over the world ! internal shop always care customers buying their product as well as possible. So oversea warranty i am afraid not.
2-20 21:21
Use props
Vincent89
New

Vietnam

how is the japanese version of dji osmo pocket 3 different from the international version?
4-22 05:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules