3D Focus calibration with RS3
577 4 2023-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Earl Greybeard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13291 ft
United Kingdom

Hi. Just acquired the RS3 combo, along with a 3D focus system. My first gimbal.  I seem to be connected up OK, and I am getting distance readings from the 3D Focus
When it comes to focus calibration though, the visuals are different from those in the RS2 instructional video. When I get to the bit where I focus on something 1 metre away, I get a big green circle giving the distance and the word 'hold'. I focus on the object filling the screen using the focus motor and ... that's where it stops. I just have the green circle with no further activity. Am I missing something please?

Many thanks, Raymond
2023-11-16
Use props
Earl Greybeard
lvl.2
United Kingdom

SOLVED: OK. You get the green circle to indicate correct distance, focus the lens and tap the scrolling message at the bottom of the screen to confirm.  Not exactly intuitive, but hey it works.
2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Earl Greybeard Posted at 11-17 06:24
SOLVED: OK. You get the green circle to indicate correct distance, focus the lens and tap the scrolling message at the bottom of the screen to confirm.  Not exactly intuitive, but hey it works.

Hi, there, May we know your issue has been resolved, right? Please let us know if you have any questions.
2023-11-18
Use props
Earl Greybeard
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-18 00:51
Hi, there, May we know your issue has been resolved, right? Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks. Yes, the problem is solved. The is no obvious button to complete each stage of the calibration. You just need to tap on a message at the bottom of the screen. I think I am OK for now. Best wishes, Raymond
2023-11-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Earl Greybeard Posted at 11-18 01:21
Thanks. Yes, the problem is solved. The is no obvious button to complete each stage of the calibration. You just need to tap on a message at the bottom of the screen. I think I am OK for now. Best wishes, Raymond

Got it.
2023-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules