Gimbal locked | forgot to activate | what do I do?
796 1 2023-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VideoFly BR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 102392 ft
Brazil

Hi guys
Got the Gimbal last month and I forgot to activate it in the app on first use.
Today in the middle of a shooting between shots I turned it off and it did not went back on.
After checking the manual I noticed theres a limit of days to be using the gimbal before it locks it self up if you don't activate the product.
When I try to register the product on my dji profile it says the qr code|serial is not activated.
The thing is that it does not power on anymore so how am I suposed to activate it???

2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. DJI RS 3 Pro/RS 3/RS 3 Mini supports up to five trials without activation. After that, activation is required for further use.
Please follow the steps below to activate the device:

1. Press and hold the power button to power on the gimbal.

2. Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device.

3. Launch the Ronin app and register or log in with your DJI account. Select DJI RS 3 Pro/RS 3/RS 3 Mini on the device list, enter the default password: 12345678, and follow the on-screen instructions to activate DJI RS 3 Pro/RS 3/RS 3 Mini.*

4. DJI RS 3 Pro/RS 3/RS 3 Mini will enter sleep mode after successful activation. Press the power button once to exit sleep mode before use.

* During activation, make sure your mobile device is connected to the internet.
Here is the link to download the app: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-ronin
2023-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules