MANDO GL300 E (PROBLEM)
515 3 2023-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
facu715
lvl.1

Argentina

Hello, how are you doing? I'm having an issue with the Phantom 4 Pro + (GL300E) controller. I had a problem where the maps weren't loading in DJI GO 4. I found out it was a firmware issue, so I researched and installed an older firmware. But now, I can't see the folder where the integrated folders are located - the one for memory and USB. Also, I'm unable to install APK Pure to get third-party apps installed, and it doesn't recognize the memory card for installing another version. I'm desperate. Does anyone know what I can do? THANK YOU!
2023-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience that it may have caused you. Please follow our recommendations below to solve the situation.

> Download and import the file I've sent through a PM via your Micro SD card.
> Power off the remote controller and insert the microSD card.
>Power on the remote controller and tap “Install”.

Please feel free to keep us posted on the latest progress.
2023-11-23
Use props
facu715
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-23 02:44
Hello, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience that it may have caused you. Please follow our recommendations below to solve the situation.

> Download and import the file I've sent through a PM via your Micro SD card.

Hi, thanks for responding. The issue is that I put another firmware on the SD card, but now the controller doesn't detect it. I'm not sure if there's a way to restore it to factory settings. Thanks!
2023-11-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

facu715 Posted at 11-23 06:56
Hi, thanks for responding. The issue is that I put another firmware on the SD card, but now the controller doesn't detect it. I'm not sure if there's a way to restore it to factory settings. Thanks!

Thank you for responding. You may follow this path: Settings> System settings> Backup & reset I hope this information helps.
2023-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules