Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
glennsparklevfx.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 636598 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,

My Ronin 4D is still having issues with IMU. The gimbal will no longer stay straight and constantly drifts.
Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Glenn
2023-11-27
Use props
Chapeaublanc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25794 ft
  • >>>
France

You have to send your camera back for repair. I had the same issue.
2023-11-28
Use props
glennsparklevfx.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Chapeaublanc Posted at 11-28 10:31
You have to send your camera back for repair. I had the same issue.

Thanks. I am still awaiting a response regarding sending it back.
Have a good evening

Glenn
2023-11-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hey there, may l know if your issue with regard to sending the machine back to us is resolved?

Please click the link below for creating the repair case, thank you very much!

1. To get started with the online repair request, please click the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index and click the button "submit a repair request".
2. Log-in to your DJI account using your DJI username and password if you do not login.
3. Select your region and country, and follow the guide step by step.
4. Once you have entered all of the required information, you will receive a case number formatted as CAS-XXXXXX-XXXXXX. And please follow the instruction provided to move forward.

Thank you so much for your cooperations.
2023-12-4
Use props
glennsparklevfx.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-4 19:54
Hey there, may l know if your issue with regard to sending the machine back to us is resolved?

Please click the link below for creating the repair case, thank you very much!

Hi, I've not received any message back from DJI support in over ten days.

Thanks

Glenn
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

glennsparklevfx.com Posted at 12-5 01:52
Hi, I've not received any message back from DJI support in over ten days.

Thanks

Hey there, we are so sorry to hear this, upon checking your email info. l did not find any case number or email related, may l know do you keep any email ticket numbers? or case number? please let me know and l will help further. Thank you very much!
2023-12-5
Use props
glennsparklevfx.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-5 02:03
Hey there, we are so sorry to hear this, upon checking your email info. l did not find any case number or email related, may l know do you keep any email ticket numbers? or case number? please let me know and l will help further. Thank you very much!

Hi, I never received one. I contacted DJI support before requesting to return it in case of a software issue. Cant afford to be without the camera for too long. Thanks, Glenn
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

glennsparklevfx.com Posted at 12-5 02:07
Hi, I never received one. I contacted DJI support before requesting to return it in case of a software issue. Cant afford to be without the camera for too long. Thanks, Glenn

Sorry for the inconvenience, Glenn. For the IMU error, you may try the following info.
1. Please tell us the lens you are using and check whether the counterweight is required and mounted based on the instructions in “DJI Ronin 4D Lens Compatibility Search” based on the lens model.
2. Please tap the “Z-Axis” icon on the high-bright main monitor and check whether the tilt axis, pan tilt and z-axis are leveled.
3. Complete “auto tune”.
4. Check whether the shooting environment has any strong electromagnetic interference source, if yes, you may need to change the shooting environment for testing.

If the information above does not help and you have not sent it in, you may provide us with the information below so we can check it further.
1. Product serial number;
2. Balance adjustment display (including the balance adjustment display on the high-bright main monitor);
3. Display after auto tune.

Thank you very much.
2023-12-5
Use props
glennsparklevfx.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 12-5 04:08
Sorry for the inconvenience, Glenn. For the IMU error, you may try the following info.
1. Please tell us the lens you are using and check whether the counterweight is required and mounted based on the instructions in “DJI Ronin 4D Lens Compatibility Search” based on the lens model.
2. Please tap the “Z-Axis” icon on the high-bright main monitor and check whether the tilt axis, pan tilt and z-axis are leveled.

Hi,

Using DJI 35mm and 50mm DL lenses. After auto-tune, the screen says complete.
Serial Number 3PADJCR003000S
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

glennsparklevfx.com Posted at 12-5 04:40
Hi,

Using DJI 35mm and 50mm DL lenses. After auto-tune, the screen says complete.

Thank you for your reply, we confirmed with the engineer again, please kindly send it back to us, we will expedite the repair for you,  I see that you have created the case. Your machine is still under the warranty, and we will send you the shipping guideline and shipping label as soon as possible, please rest assured we will repair it for you as soon as possible once we received the machine.
2023-12-5
Use props
glennsparklevfx.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-5 20:06
Thank you for your reply, we confirmed with the engineer again, please kindly send it back to us, we will expedite the repair for you,  I see that you have created the case. Your machine is still under the warranty, and we will send you the shipping guideline and shipping label as soon as possible, please rest assured we will repair it for you as soon as possible once we received the machine.

Hello, thank you for your help. Have a great wekeend

Glenn
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You are welcome! Have a nice weekend too!
2023-12-6
Use props
glenn
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2023-12-6 23:07
You are welcome! Have a nice weekend too!

Hi,

I wonder if you can help me. I resolved the IMU problem, i returned it to DJI in the Netherlands. They sent me back a different unit than the one I sent. The unit I received had more issues than the unit i sent to be repaired, ive now sent this unit back and they have sent me a bill for the repairs. I don't believe i should pay this as the unit i they sent to replace my original unit had these issues when they sent it out.

Any help would be appreciated

CAS-15961451-F4Y9J8

Glenn
3-28 01:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules