P4PV2 doesn’t download photos on latest firmware of today.
558 9 2023-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

P4PV2 doesn’t download photos on latest firmware of today. Please fix. I reinstalled the DJI app too. It's on the iPad and always worked before.

https://youtube.com/shorts/E2pqkwNo5SE?si=UO3HM7SV2OSOcE4K
2023-11-29
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

It seems to have downloaded though as the photo is in the iPad but without the confirm that the photo downloaded through the DJI app, it isn’t good.
2023-11-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We will coordinate this concern of yours to our relevant team for attention. For additional information, what specific iPad and DJI Go 4 app version are you currently using? Does it also happen when using your iPhone or other mobile devices? Please let us know. Thank you.
2023-11-29
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-29 23:30
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We will coordinate this concern of yours to our relevant team for attention. For additional information, what specific iPad and DJI Go 4 app version are you currently using? Does it also happen when using your iPhone or other mobile devices? Please let us know. Thank you.

Latest as of the post I've made. All of them are the latest.

I don't use the iPhone to fly. I just use the iPad 6th which works all the time for Pix4D and DJI Go 4.
2023-11-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AntDX316 Posted at 11-30 22:57
Latest as of the post I've made. All of them are the latest.

I don't use the iPhone to fly. I just use the iPad 6th which works all the time for Pix4D and DJI Go 4.

Thank you for the information provided. Did you try to connect your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 to the DJI Assistant 2 software to then refresh the firmware to further rectify the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... t-dji-2-for-phantom
2023-12-4
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-4 04:13
Thank you for the information provided. Did you try to connect your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 to the DJI Assistant 2 software to then refresh the firmware to further rectify the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-phantom

Did you guys try it first to see if it the downloading thing is endless? I was always updating through the iPad and it was fine.
2023-12-5
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-4 04:13

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-phantom

I just did a refresh through the PC and the infinite download still happens.
2023-12-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AntDX316 Posted at 12-5 22:58
Did you guys try it first to see if it the downloading thing is endless? I was always updating through the iPad and it was fine.

Thank you for your response, AntDX316. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for further clarification. We appreciate your patience.
2023-12-7
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-7 02:35
Thank you for your response, AntDX316. We will coordinate this with our relevant team for further clarification. We appreciate your patience.

I did not check all the other drones if they are bust too.

M2P, M2Z, Air 2S, Mini 2 so check them too.
2023-12-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AntDX316 Posted at 2023-12-8 02:54
I did not check all the other drones if they are bust too.

M2P, M2Z, Air 2S, Mini 2 so check them too.

Hello there. Sorry for the late response. Kindly please try the following solutions below to possibly rectify the issue:

1. It is recommended that you change to another mobile device to see if it can be downloaded successfully.
2. The firmware can be rolled back, or you may try rolling back the firmware to see if the problem still exists.
3. If none of the above works, we recommend reading the material through a computer and then transferring it to an iPad for temporary use.
If possible, we recommend that you provide a complete and clear operation process video and app logs, and we will also provide feedback to the engineers.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.
1-9 18:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules