Mini 4 Pro remote distance
868 9 2023-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb8cc68a0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344879 ft

Hi,

I tried flying my M4P but I can reach somehow a max distance of about 500m and the signal starts to drop. I had previously a MINi 3 PRO but somehow the distance is comparable to my current M4P.

I used the same route which my friend Mini 2 SE is able to reach up to about 1km or more.

Can I know why is that so?
Does Mini 3/4 PRO remote signal strength is that weak as compare to MINI 2?

Thanks & Rdgs
Daniel
2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May we confirm which country the current firmware version of your DJI Mini 4 Pro and app version? Are there any error messages prompt on the DJI Fly app? Please make sure to adjust the Maximum distance on the DJI Fly app and change location if possible. Kindly let us know about the latest progress.
2023-12-3
Use props
fansb8cc68a0
lvl.2
Singapore

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.
Does the current FW version have country specific?
My App version is 1.12.3
Aircraft Fw is 01.09.0210
There are no error message coming from the DJI fly app. Max distance is set to “no limit”.

What do you mean by change location if possible?
I tried changing location, it will definitely have different range achieve based on location and other factors.

But when I use the same location and compared with MINI 2SE, it seems like the MINI 2SE have better distance as compared to MINI 4 PRO and MINI 3 PRO.

Thanks & Rdgs
Daniel
2023-12-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Make sure you turn on radar view and keep the little indicator in the centre green and not blue when flying.  
2023-12-9
Use props
fansb8cc68a0
lvl.2
Singapore

Will turning on radar view increase the distance? I don’t get it.
2023-12-9
Use props
fansb8cc68a0
lvl.2
Singapore

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-3 03:28
Hello, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May we confirm which country the current firmware version of your DJI Mini 4 Pro and app version? Are there any error messages prompt on the DJI Fly app? Please make sure to adjust the Maximum distance on the DJI Fly app and change location if possible. Kindly let us know about the latest progress.

Hi,

Any updates on why Mini 3 Pro and Mini 4 pro signal is not good as compare to mini 2?

Thanks & Rdgs
Daniel
2023-12-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansb8cc68a0 Posted at 12-16 19:02
Hi,

Any updates on why Mini 3 Pro and Mini 4 pro signal is not good as compare to mini 2?

Hi, there. Thank you for responding and sorry for the late approach. May I ask if you have a sample video showing the latest transmission recorded by your DJI Mini 4 Pro? You may use Google Drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-12-18
Use props
fansb8cc68a0
lvl.2
Singapore

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-18 03:26
Hi, there. Thank you for responding and sorry for the late approach. May I ask if you have a sample video showing the latest transmission recorded by your DJI Mini 4 Pro? You may use Google Drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi,

How do you get the transmission record from the video?

Thanks & Rdgs
2023-12-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansb8cc68a0 Posted at 12-18 04:48
Hi,

How do you get the transmission record from the video?

Thanks for responding. You may simply submit to us your recent flight recorded by your DJI Mini 4 Pro and DJI Mini 2 for comparison and further checking. You may upload through Google Drive or Dropbox and then provide the link here.
2023-12-21
Use props
fansb8cc68a0
lvl.2
Singapore

It will be difficult for me to gather these data. I believe from DJI, you should be able to perform these test as well. I am just feeding back from a user perspective.
2023-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules